35 messages received 💬

JUST A NUDE by Savaginity
35 ;; Do not count

JUST A NUDE by Savaginity35 ;; Do not count

November 21st, 2018

It was his phone number? How the fuck was he related? No. No! He was not related in these murders. There had to be another reason. And Jimin was going to find it. Because he refused to believe he was involved in murders. He didn't kill anyone. No. He didn't, right?

14 - 04
12- 15
18- 15
28- 18
18- 09

These fucking numbers. Again. What did th— hold up.

"Jungkook's number shattered. What does that mean?" Jimin groaned from where he sat on his desk. It was late at night. But still nothing. Nothing.

"Did that mean his number isn't included?" Jimin mumbled, scratching his chin. That's when realisation hit him. He sat up straight, a look of epiphany on his face. He leaned down and took a pen, striking the last number out.

14 - 04
12- 15
18- 15
28- 18

What did these mean now?

Jimin frowned, staring at the numbers in the front.

"Yoongi's room number changed from 18 to 15."

He pondered on that before he remembered something.

"Fifteen means new beginnings."

Jimin gasped, frantically pulling his phone out of his pocket and checking his theory. His eyes widened.

"Fifteen meant new beginnings. 4th was the new year in Solar calendar. And 18th was the new year in Lunar calendar."

Jimin realised that January, this new year had bloody spots in Jungkook's journal.

Every number was related to new years. What was with all the new years? What was going o—

Oh shit, what else do the new numbers have?