19 messages received 💬

JUST A NUDE by Savaginity
19 ;; Do not forward nudes

JUST A NUDE by Savaginity19 ;; Do not forward nudes

November 15th, 2018

Jimin pulled an all nighter, fully engaging himself in finding what was hidden behind those paintings.

"Ugh," he groaned, pushing the sheets away. He rose up and walked to the mini fridge in the corner of his room. He grabbed a can of soda and walked back to his bed. He reclined his head and drank his soda when his eyes fell on Namjoon's phone on the nightstand.

Frowning, he placed the soda down and grabbed that phone.

He went back to the nude he sent or someone else sent to Namjoon. The odd thing was, the number was Jimin's too. There was no possibility of someone sending his nude from his phone. No one could have stolen his phone to send it. No one would touch his phone except Hoseok. But Hoseok would never. So who?

And he didn't send the photo to anyone except Yoongi.

Wait.

Yoongi.

Could it be possible?

Jimin pulled his phone out and clicked on Yoongi's contact

Jimin
Yoongi

Yoongi
Yeah?

Jimin
Did you forward my nude to anyone?

Yoongi
No.

Jimin
Is it possible for it to be leaked? I mean, it's ok if you forwarded it. Just tell me the truth.

Yoongi
The last time a nude circulated in the college, shit went down. I promised myself that it would never happen again. So no.

Jimin
What happened the last time?

Yoongi
I lost someone very close because of a nude.

Jimin
Who?

Yoongi
I can't tell you that.

Taehyung was the one to kill himself in the old arts room. His nudes were the ones that circulated and he was the one who got humiliated. And Yoongi said someone very close to him. So he was close with Taehyung? Then what happened? Why did he ask Jimin to stay away from him?

 So he was close with Taehyung? Then what happened? Why did he ask Jimin to stay away from him?