Explanation 💬

Just a nude by Savaginity
Explanation

Hello! So Amy is here to explain EVERYTHING

Hello! So Amy is here to explain EVERYTHING. I could've left it all to your imagination and ability but some clues I think would be left buried FOREVER if I don't disclose them🤦‍♀️ So yeah, I'm going to reveal everything about the book, break each and every clue and hint. Even after that if you still have any questions and doubts, feel free to put it in the comments. I'll be sure to answer you. And if you go back and reread, you would actually realise how many clues you've left lol.

After the explanation I would like to do a small author note farewell.

Anyway, it's going to be longggggg! buckle up!

Introduction
It actually starts from the Introduction chapter 🥲 So under the warnings, the last warning. "Watch out for the beginnings." That actually means, the chapter numbers are related to the doors. For example, if you take the the first number, it's 4. And if you go to the 4th chapter the chapter begins with "Dusting his crusty phone..." Likewise, if you go to all those chapters, the first letter would spell out "OH DOORI" just like the door numbers.

Cast
"Don't believe what you see. Believe what you read." It means that the visuals aren't true. The words are. That Kim Taehyung pic is not true. He doesn't have a face.

Prologue
Hoseok says "The fuck are you pretending like you aren't a hoe for? It's just a nude. I sent it to a chick last time too." that legit was there to say that Hoseok was straight. Well, he could be bi or pan or anything else. But it was not like he was NEVER into girls.

He took tons of pictures. That's a way to cope up with his amnesia. Jimin takes a lot of pics to not forget them some day. Also note, It's November 5.

One
Hoseok who had a guilty and sad look. He was guilty because he couldn't save his best friend.

His knees gave out and he hit the ground, not feeling the hand Hoseok was lending to hold his balance. That's because Hoseok was a ghost 💀 Now don't be that dumb ass bitch and ask "they are friends and they haven't touched each other?" not everyone likes to do hand shakes and hugs.

Four
"Now see you later, I have my jazz class to go." That said that Hoseok was a music and arts student.

Then Jimin thinks this about smoking. An old habit he remembered his father having. One of the very few things he even remembered about his father. He was nine when he lost his father. That was a clue to tell he had some trouble remembering stuff.

Jimin legit says "That's it! My sister is dead too can I fucking text her?!" lmao. That's Naeun.

Don't mind the small horror mentions of the blood dropping and all. Just to give chills. No logical reason.