8 messages received 💬

JUST A NUDE by Savaginity
08 ;; Do not take pictures

JUST A NUDE by Savaginity08 ;; Do not take pictures

November 11th, 2018

He knew it. The moment he saw the look on Taehyung he knew something was wrong. That guy had so much secrets. Something was wrong.

Jimin knew it.

But he didn't know what it was. Why would Yoongi ask him to stay away from Taehyung? How did he know Taehyung? And why did he have this urge to follow everything Yoongi said?

Jimin was now standing outside the new arts room, his heart hammering in his chest. He took a deep breath.

"Don't worry. You'll be alright." He told himself.

In reality, he highly doubted that. But yet he had to do this. So he took a deep breath and knocked the door. He knocked twice and took giant steps behind before the numbers could creepily change once again. And they did. From 12 to 15.

Jimin flinched.

The door opened and Taehyung stood there, nonchalantly.

"Oh, you again." he said.

"Yes. Can I come in?" Jimin asked. Taehyung hesitated but nodded before opening the door wide for him. Jimin could feel his inner voice shouting to leave the room but he couldn't. His eyes roamed on the paintings all around him.

Wait.

Maybe these could be a clue or something.

"Can I take some pictures of these?" Jimin asked.

"Sure." He heard Taehyung say in his raspy voice behind him. With now shaky hands, Jimin pulled his phone out and snapped a lot of pictures. His eyes lingered on one particular painting that stood out from others. It was a painting of a small girl catching snowflakes. And it stood out because it had glitters to it.

Jimin captured all of them, though.

"You have no idea what you are doing, Park Jimin." He heard Taehyung say in his deep voice right behind him. Jimin turned around and frowned at his sudden mood change.

"Excuse me?"

"It is not my fault. I didn't do it, I swear to God. He was in love with him. It wasn't me."

Jimin frowned deeper and took a close step towards him, a breath caught in his throat.

"What do you mean? You know something? Tell me." he demanded, desperately.

"I can't."

"Please. Tell me."

"You have to find it yourself. It's not in my power to say it. I can only say one thing," Taehyung sucked a quick breath. "Follow the numbers."

Before Jimin could ask anything further Taehyung pushed him out the arts room and shut the door.

Jimin's way to his dorm was very occupied with the thoughts of what Taehyung had told him. One thing for sure, that guy was so creepy but he knew something Jimin didn't. And who loved who again? What was it that he meant?

Now he understood why Yoongi asked him to stay away from him.

Jimin transferred all the photos he had taken from the arts room to his laptop and prepared it to be printed. He stripped out of his clothes and took a quick shower. He dressed into comfy night wears before going to his printer to get the printed papers.

He got the upside down papers and laid them on his bed. He grabbed a marker from his study desk to mark some important details before hopping onto the bed.

He turned the pages. But he found nothing.

He was sure he printed fifteen pages but now, there was nothing. Nothing.

All fifteen pages only had the image of an empty arts room. All fifteen of them.

What the hell happened?

Frowning deep, Jimin pulled his phone out his pocket to check the photos he had taken.

He gasped when he found the pictures of the empty arts room in his phone. No pictures of paintings at all. It was like, he took fifteen photos, all in different directions, but only the empty room got captured.

"What the—" he cut himself off as he continued to search for the images. Nothing.

Confused and frustrated, he threw his phone across his bed and laid down, face staring at the ceiling. What was going on?

What are your theories? 🖤🤍