50 messages received 💬

Just a nude by Savaginity
50 ;; Do not ignore

Just a nude by Savaginity50 ;; Do not ignore

January 3rd, 2019

Yoongi's father was an abuser.

A motherfucker who was sick in his fucking head.

He remembered Yoongi talking about his father.

He was a psychopath, Jimin. He abused my mother all the time. My mother eloped with another guy because of him while I was a year old. My uncle raised me.

Wait—

Did Yoongi go through all of that as a kid? He did say that his mother eloped with Hoseok's father when he was a year old. Now he understood why she left someone so sick like Yoonbin. Jimin could only be glad that he had his uncle to grow up with.

Just the thought of that, had Jimin crying. He sat with Hyunjin and talked for a while before he left. He skipped his other classes and spent his entire day thinking about this. He guzzled the bottle of liquor he had in his hand as he stared at the ceiling. Too many thoughts muddled his head, some sending chills of fear down his spine.

Hyunjin said Yoongi's father kidnapped some children. Who were these children? And, about Doori. She got caught selling drugs inside the campus? That was a cover up story Namjoon and Seokjin used. A fake story. Then what was the truth? Where exactly did this Doori fit in the story?

Jimin grabbed his laptop, sitting straight in his chair. He left his whiskey bottle mindlessly on his desk before clicking into his laptop. He took hours, hacking into the criminal records of the central jail. He was not a pro hacker. He still was a student who was passionate about computers. And criminal records were quite complicated.

But if he could hack into the list of criminals in the central prison for the last year, he'd get somewhere.

That's when he realised he still had Namjoon's phone with him. He quickly ran to get it, unlocking it. He linked it with his laptop, using the codes and Namjoon's identity to hack into it.

"Yes!" He kicked the air in victory when he successfully hacked into the list of criminals, searching for Oh Doori's name.

And, it wasn't there. So Doori wasn't sent to jail either. Never had been a prisoner.

Then where exactly did she disappear?