6 messages received 💬

JUST A NUDE by Savaginity
06 ;; Do not go there

JUST A NUDE by Savaginity06 ;; Do not go there

November 10th, 2018

"Hoseok the rumours are true! I heard someone crying in the old arts room!" Jimin exclaimed.

"I told you to not fucking go there! Jimin, are you out of your mind?!"

"I wasn't being intentional! I was about to get out of there but I heard the voice before I ran away!"

Hoseok clasped his hand against his mouth and looked at Jimin with wide eyes. He just stared at him with that horrified look for a while. Legit.

"What else did you see?" Hoseok asked in a low voice.

"As you said, the numbers changed. 04 is what I saw." Jimin replied.

Hoseok took a deep breath before bracing himself to look at Jimin. "So what do you think that means?" He asked.

Jimin just took heavy breaths before shaking his head. "I don't know." he said and sat beside Hoseok on his bed. The two were silent for a while before Hoseok broke it.

"Jimin, I'm seriously scared shitless." Hoseok whispered. "Just don't go there. Please."

"Me too, Hobi. But do you know anyone who knows the most about this arts room?"

"Are you fucking serious?! You nutcrack bitch! It's a fucking spirit for God's sake. I say don't associate at all. Why do you want to know more now!?" Hoseok yelled.

"Because something is going to happen Hobi and I want to know about it."

"I may sound selfish but Jimin there are people who can take care of these things. Let's just stay out of this. You, stay out of this."

"But what if we are the next ones Hobi, huh? Okay, let's be selfish. Wouldn't you want to save yourself then?"

"How are you so sure that there is something wrong going on?"

"Because Yoongi was murdered! It wasn't a suicide like they said!"

On hearing that, Hoseok went silent. He stared at Jimin with wide eyes.

"And ho-how do you know that?"

Jimin knew Hoseok would shit his pants if he said anything about the texts. The poor boy already looked like he wanted to buy new pants.

"I'll tell you later." Jimin sighed and laid back on his bed.

"Kim Taehyung." Hoseok mumbled after a while.

"What?"

"Our arts teacher. We can ask him."