67 messages received 💬

Just a nude by Savaginity
67 ;; Do not remember the numbers

Just a nude by Savaginity67 ;; Do not remember the numbers

January 9th 2019

"You are awake." Hyunjin smiled at Jimin as he helped him sit up a little. "And you are smiling. That's scary. You okay?"

Jimin nodded, still smiling. He felt the tube under his nose a little uneasy as he scratched his head with his IV needled hand. This time, he could feel the numbness of his physical pain. His head felt like it was no more. But somehow everything felt better.

"Okay, you are really creeping me out. For someone who had a concussion you're too smiley." Hyunjin sat on the chair beside Jimin's bed, a little worried. Jimin turned to look at him. He wore frayed denim shorts and a yellow hoodie, his hair tied up in a man bun.

"I finally said it back. That I love him too." he mumbled.

"To who?"

"Yoongi."

"Okay, now I'm definitely calling the doctors." Hyunjin stood up from his chair. "I have some papers to take care. I'll be right back with your doctor." he said and walked out.

Jimin sighed.

He couldn't believe everything that happened. But he just hoped it was all over. He had no soul left in him to fight again. Seokjin was gone now. Somehow deep down, Jimin missed him. He really thought he was a good friend. Even if he didn't, he couldn't bring himself to hate on Seokjin.

From what he had come to feel, he couldn't hate anyone, nor can he blame anyone. Nothing was fair. Deaths. Justifications. Manipulations. Circumstances. Lies. Betrayals. He just hoped it was all over.

Jimin twisted his neck to the side, cracking the stiffness. He gazed at the cardio meter before noticing a small plastic bag beside the table. It had all his belongings in it. Wincing a little where his side was dressed up, he reached for the small zipper bag.

He grabbed it and ripped it open. With the small smile he dug into it. His hand grazed his dorm key. Room 17. It didn't actually occur to him until now that it was Doori's old dorm. He smiled as he stared at the key. He practically had ended up in the right place.

Putting the key back into the cover, he fumbled for the other items in it. He grabbed his phone. He pulled it out and tapped on his password, unlocking it. He sighed as he looked at his smiley selfie on the home screen. Opening his camera, he raised his phone up to look at himself.

Tubes running everywhere, face so pallid, hair mussed up greasily, skin sticking to his bones...he looked so dead. But that was not what he cared at the moment. He clicked a couple selfies, using one as his new wallpaper. What if he woke up someday and forgot about all of this? Pictures stayed forever.

Suddenly his phone rang.

0415151809.

A call from his own phone number, to his phone. And just like that, Jimin knew who it was. His heart beat raced in his chest, his stomach churning in nervousness. He gulped before accepting the call and placing it against his ear. There was silence, just his heart beat going off. And then he spoke.