Epilogue 💬

Just a nude by Savaginity
Epilogue ;; Do not cry

Just a nude by SavaginityEpilogue ;; Do not cry

November 26th, 2018

"Oh my God!" Seokjin sobbed when they wheeled his bed next to a very conscious Jimin who sat up with tears in his eyes. "You are alive!"

"And so are you!" Jimin cried, his hand on his mouth. He buried his face into his hands and cried. Seokjin was alive. He was alive. He didn't die.

The two of them took a few minutes to side hug each other from their bed-seated state, pouring their affection. They cried and even spent a few minutes not speaking anything, just showing it all through their actions. After a while of stabilising everything, Jimin spoke.

"I really thought you died on me." Jimin said, staring at Seokjin.

"I did too. I don't remember much after being choked, though. But I thought I would die too."

"I'm glad you are here now." Jimin smiled. Seokjin smiled back in return, brushing Jimin's shoulder.

"And you were right, breaking the doors really worked."

Jimin nodded. "What happened to Yoongi's door?"

"Dad said he took care of it."

Jimin hummed. However, he didn't know how to feel about it. Because once the door was broken it felt like the one who died in it was gone. Left. And he just missed Yoongi now.

"Mr. Park," A nurse walked in, a small transparent bag in her hand. "Mr. Kim asked me to give it to you." she said and handed it to Jimin. She then turned to Seokjin. "He asked to inform you that he'd be here in an hour." she said and left the room.

Seokjin sighed.

"Guess, I have a whole cover up story to prepare for my father."

Jimin chuckled.

He opened the bag and stared at his phone. His breath hitched. It was a little crusty, but it was also patched up. Seokjin's father must have helped. No wonder how he ended up in such a big hospital. He pulled his phone out and switched it on. He smiled at his lock screen of himself, a goofy selfie. He unlocked it and just went through his notifications, hoping he'd find his name. Hoping he was still there.

His heart ached as he clicked onto Yoongi's contact, staring at their old texts. He knew how Seokjin was alive. But he was too scared to confirm it. A tear dropped down his cheek as he scrolled all the way up to the start of their conversation. And there it was.

This message has been deleted.

The nude wasn't there. Yoongi deleted it. He removed the one thing that got him connected to Jimin. He awoke because of that. Jimin saved him because of that. Now, he was gone, with it. He was gone. And was never coming back.

I love you too, Yoongi.

Jimin cried, knowing he failed to say it back to him for the last time.

Thank you everyone for supporting this book! This has been a wonderful journey! I can't just express it in a few words

Thank you everyone for supporting this book! This has been a wonderful journey! I can't just express it in a few words. I'll put an explanation chapter, explaining all the hints and then the Author's note. Lovely people!

I know a lot of things don't make sense. I know the ending is quite dissatisfying. But this is how i always planned it to be. And I'm proud of it. I hope you understand. I'm sorry if i disappointed you in any way. And ik the story has a lotttt of small holes and unanswered questions. But i left them on purpose to keep it realistic. Some are coincidences and false hints to keep the story interesting. Some questions have no answers to them. Sorry if you were clowned a lot :( but i do hope it was all worth the clownery.

I have sooooo much more to tell you guys. But i'll put that in the author's note. i'm too emo to talk rn. this has been an amazing journey 🤧🤧

if it's not much of a hassle, please do leave a message on my mb about what you feel about the book. or pm me. or comment it here. just, a few words to leave in the book.
🖤🤍🖤🤍

-Love, Amy