34 messages received 💬

JUST A NUDE by Savaginity
34 ;; Do not forget your phone number

JUST A NUDE by Savaginity34 ;; Do not forget your phone number

November 21st, 2018

Jimin might be dumb. But it didn't take a genius to understand that Yoongi was livid. He hesitantly stared at his desk only to find his phone all normal without blood or cracks.

Jimin grabbed his phone and checked it over and over before stuffing it inside his pocket. He walked back to his bed and sat on it.

Now what?

He had a lot of questions. His head pounded as it was all too much.

Hoseok killed Taehyung and then killed himself. Jungkook killed Yoongi. Everyone involved in this case was dead. Except for Jimin. Did that mean—

Jimin shook his head at that. He needed to find a way out of all this. He needed to save himself and find out who the hell was behind all of this. Dead or not, he'd find out.

"The numbers." He remembered. Yoongi said the numbers would tell him who the killer was. Taehyung asked him to follow the numbers. It was all the damned numbers.

He hastily grabbed a piece of paper and a pen. He wrote down all the numbers.

Old art room: 14 - 04

New art room: 12 - 15

Yoongi's room: 18 - 15

Namjoon's room: 28 - 18

Jungkook's room: 18 - 09

And Jimin brainstormed again.

"Were these dates or ages?" Jimin circled the possibilities, making a note of it.

"Ages?"

Could be. But four couldn't be an age for anyone who died.

He tried some sequences and patterns of adding, subtracting and other mathematical shit. Nothing. But that 15 still bothered him the most. What was that about?

One option was left.

Phone number.

"But it has twenty numbers." Jimin groaned.

He stared at the numbers.

His eyes moved from the old numbers to the new numbers.

"Old numbers doesn't matter. Because they are just the rooms of the victims. The new numbers matter because they are the message."

And Jimin wrote down the new numbers.

04, 15, 15, 18, 09.

"Five numbers."

Jimin tapped his pen on his chin while he thought..

"Ten numbers. A phone number!" Jimin's eyes widened on realisation.

"The numbers will tell you the truth." He suddenly remembered.

Tell you.

Phone numbers.

"Holy shit!" Jimin exclaimed.

He then started aligning the numbers in an order. The chronological order.

0415151809

Jimin gasped and threw his notepad away.

"Oh my God." He choked out, his body quivering in terror.

Because it was his phone number...