53 messages received 💬

Just a nude by Savaginity
53 ;; Do not go here

Just a nude by Savaginity53 ;; Do not go here

January 3rd, 2019

Hoseok's nude was spread after Taehyung's death? Then who spread it? And why?

Hold the fuck up.

Let's say, if Hoseok killed Taehyung. But the nude was spread after his death.

Then why the fuck would Hoseok even kill Taehyung? Who even spread the nudes then? Why would Hoseok hang himself if i—

Oh my God...

No no no no no....

"Hoseok was murdered." Jimin breathed.

"And I killed him. Because he crossed his limits."

What kind of limits did Taehyung cross to be killed by his own best friend?

Hyunjin couldn't be lying. Because he was there, at college when it all happened. However, Yoongi and Jungkook weren't. And Jimin fucking thought whatever they knew was the truth. But what if it wasn't?

"What? Why? Who would murder him?" Hyunjin asked.

That, Jimin had to find out. But he had so many theories now.

"I don't know. But there's no way he killed himself." Jimin said, his eyebrows pulling together in deep thought. "Hoseok killed Taehyung. Someone killed Hoseok. But why would the college cover it up with Doori and some drug and nude story? How did Doori even fit in all this?"

There was a moment of silence, the two of them deep in thought. Jimin knew he had to explain everything to Hyunjin later. Because he still didn't tell him the whole story. But Hyunjin believed him. That's enough for the time being.

"Maybe because Mr. Kim's sons just wanted to cover up Jongin's story."

"Mr. Kim?"

"Yes. Mr. Kim Seunghyung, the chancellor of our college."

"I know his sons have been trying to cover up everything that's going on in this college but why would they cover up Jongin's?"

Hyunjin gave him an incredulous look that said 'you serious right now?'.

"Because Jongin is his youngest son. Seriously, you didn't know that all along?"

 Seriously, you didn't know that all along?"

yup. kim brothers. also, if you check the 'cast' chapter i left a note saying ❝Don't believe what you see. Believe what you read.❞. that's because, what you saw, as kim taehyung in the cast section was not true. there is no face for taehyung in this story at all. just his name. it's kim jongin aka kai's face right from the beginning.

since we called him taehyung and the story rolled with that, yall believed its taehyung. now that you know the truth, it's this guy 👇

so, i practically mean, namjin and this guy are all blood brothers

so, i practically mean, namjin and this guy are all blood brothers. and when yoongi and hoseok meant taehyung, they meant this guy as their friend. who jimin saw in the arts room was also this guy with Taehyung's name because that was the personality everyone knew. hyunjin was best friends with this guy before college. hope that made sense.

pretty cool huh?