Epilogue 💬

Just a nude by Savaginity
Epilogue

Just a nude by SavaginityEpilogue

11 years later💬

Time flew by but memories stayed. However, he grew along, to be brave enough to reminisce them.

Jimin hadn't forgotten anything that had happened. He remembered everything vividly. He missed a lot of them dearly. But he had grown stronger. Just like how his sister had wanted him to.

After he got recovered from the hospital, he was taken to endless court trials. But Seunghyung helped him. He had no idea why he did that. With all his sons now dead, he said he was sorry for everything his family had put him through. And that, this was the least he could do for Jimin. Hence, the trials didn't stand. He wasn't pressed heavy charges.

Then he continued his college with Hyunjin. The two of them grew so much all through college. Hyunjin never left his side except for one year while Jimin had to finish his final year. One year he was alone. But for the first time in his life, he didn't feel lonely. Yes, he missed them. But somehow it felt like they were always there for him.

With that, years rolled. Jimin grew stronger. He turned into a better person. With healthy therapies and a good environment, Jimin moved on from everything. Now he worked as the head of the IT department in Blossom'ns, one of the renounced companies in South Korea.

And after years, he ran into Hyunjin who worked as the Vice President of an entertainment. Jimin was proud of him. And so was Hyunjin of him. They caught up with each other and had the potential to continue where they had left off. And now they lived together in the same house, as two best friends who could always lean into each other.

Jimin sighed, tightening the scarf around his neck. He blew out ashes of smoke that got mixed with the cold November breeze. He pushed himself off the tree he was leaning in and dropped his cigarette, crushing it beneath his boot. He glanced one final time at Yoongi's grave where he left some white flowers before walking away.

Things changed, but not his love for him. He came here every year, as snow flakes hit the ground. He repeated his name, scared he would wake up and forget it some day. Forget him.

He had grown stronger, yes. But not strong enough to live through everything he had faced.

[💬]

"He sounds like a nice guy." Jimin smiled, grabbing his glass and sipping on his white wine.

"He is and guess what, I'm going to ask him out this new year." Hyunjin gushed as he talked about his crush at work. Some guy named Han Jisung. And from the looks of it, it looked like he was this cute little squirrel that Hyunjin wanted to pocket. It was amusing to see Hyunjin so infatuated. "What about you? Do you have your eyes on anyone?"