28 messages received 💬

JUST A NUDE by Savaginity
28 ;; Do not be slow

JUST A NUDE by Savaginity28 ;; Do not be slow

November 18th, 2018

Jimin had no more tears left to cry. He woke up the next day from the morphine intake, feeling so fatigued. The drug didn't help with much pain. But he was unconscious for a while, which he had wanted. He contemplated to gulp few more pills with it and never wake up. But he was scared. He had nothing to lose. But he was still scared to meet death. Death, that took away so many people from him.

Why was this happening to him? Just why?

Everyone he loved, left him. He had a beautiful family and he lost them at nine. He had a lovely crush and he lost him. He thought he finally had a best friend, and he lost him too. Was something wrong with him?

And the fact that it was a suicide, Jimin hated himself. Hated himself for not being there for Hoseok when he went through all the humiliations.

Now that he thought of it, it was only painful. All this time, Hoseok had been protecting him. From everything including loneliness. If he was hallucinating and mentally sick, Hoseok was the one to protect him. If it was Hoseok's spirit, still it was him to protect Jimin.

Either way it was Hoseok. It was all Hoseok.

Now that he was gone he cou—

"Lie to Hoseok and go to Namjoon's house alone."

Wait, so Yoongi could see Hoseok too?

Actually, he knew Hoseok was dead? And he didn't tell him?

Hold the fuck up!

If Hoseok was the one to hang himself, who the fuck was Kim Taehyung?