16 messages received 💬

JUST A NUDE by Savaginity
16 ;; Do not knock

JUST A NUDE by Savaginity16 ;; Do not knock

November 15th, 2018

Jimin had his own theory. He was heading back to his dorm from class for this. But he made sure he was going to do it alone. Because he understood why Yoongi asked to leave Hoseok out of this.

Somewhat luckily, he found Hoseok, who made his life better for the first time. So no matter what, he would protect him. He already lost a lot of people in his life. Not him too.

When Namjoon got pulled into the case, he died. He wouldn't let Hoseok die too. He would die to save him but not make him die.

With that determination he walked to his door when suddenly he stopped.

Frowning, he turned his head to the side to see the room.

Room 18.

But it wasn't Yoongi's room.

If Yoongi's room was changed into 15 there had to be a room with the old number 18. The actual, real room 15 which was now 18.

And this was it. The room Jimin and Hoseok wanted to check back then.

With one audible gulp, Jimin inched closer to the door. He brought his hand up and delivered two knocks.

"Please don't change the numbers and make me deal with a dead person again." Jimin mumbled to himself.

And the door opened. "May I help you?"

Jimin stared at the boy smiling in front of him. He had brown eyes, tanned skin and a built figure.

"Umm Hi. I'm Park Jimin. And you are?"

"Jeon Jungkook. How can I help you?

"Nothing. Just random neighbour talk, I guess." He chuckled dryly. "I've never seen you before, though."

"Oh, I'm a transfer student. Just joined."

"Ah I see. You joined after two months. Wow, that's really....rare. We don't get many transfer students?"

"Oh, why is that?"

"People barely come to this shithole, let alone transfer." he chuckled, the guy giggling together. He had to say, he looked so cute when he giggled. His nose scrunching, his eyes turning small and all. "So yeah, you seemed so determined to go here."

"I'm not very fond of this place, too. But my boyfriend goes here, so yeah. I really wanted to stay with him."

"Fair enough." Jimin chuckled once again.

"What's your room number, Jimin?" Jungkook asked.

"17."

"Woah!" Jungkook exclaimed, his eyes widening. "That's two doors close to where....the murder happened, right?"

And Jimin froze at that.

"Ye-s" he managed to stutter. He still wasn't ready to talk about that so casually.

"Interesting. Anyway, bye Jimin. It was nice knowing you."

"Jungkook?"

"Yeah?"

"Stay safe."