42 messages received 💬

JUST A NUDE by Savaginity
42 ;; Do not spell

JUST A NUDE by Savaginity42 ;; Do not spell

November 23rd, 2018

04, 15, 15 and 18.

Fucking again.

"Ugh!" Seokjin groaned, placing his head on the desk, dejectedly. "Is this what you have been doing all this time?"

"Welcome to my world." Jimin said sarcastically, sipping on his Red Bull as he stared at the numbers, trying to figure out what they meant. The two had been like this for hours now. It was always hours with the numbers. So tiring. Jimin had told Seokjin everything Hoseok had told him.

Time was running out. They had to think quick.

"But I appreciate you trying to save me." Seokjin smiled at Jimin, genuinely, his head perched on his forearm. Jimin looked at him, giving him a small nod of assurance. "You still love Yoongi, don't you?"

Jimin's heart ached at that. He did. He really did love Yoongi. He dropped his head as he avoided Seokjin's eyes.

"Then why do you help me? Don't you think Yoongi deserves to do this?"

"Just because I love him it doesn't mean it's right." Jimin said. "I would have understood if he had so much wrath to kill Jungkook. But you, that's not fair. And it's because I love him so much that I don't want him to make this mistake."

Seokjin stared at Jimin for a while before sighing, straightening up.

"I know a thank you isn't enough, but words are all I have for you now."

Jimin smiled. "That's so sweet of you, Seokjin. Thank y—" he cut himself in realisation, his eyes widening in surprise. Seokjin rose his eyebrows at him but waited patiently.

Words.

Jimin flipped his note and took a clear page. He wrote down all the alphabets with numbers. And then he turned to the door numbers.

04, 15, 15 and 18.

He then picked the alphabets for these numbers and wrote them down, freezing in shock after he did so.

|04 |15 |15 |18|
| D | O | O | R |

|04 |15 |15 |18|| D | O | O | R |