32 messages received 💬

JUST A NUDE by Savaginity
32 ;; Do not talk to strangers

JUST A NUDE by Savaginity32 ;; Do not talk to strangers

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

November 21st, 2018

Jimin closed the door of his dorm and pressed his back against it. His legs felt jelly-like before he threw his diary on the bed and rushed to his bathroom, throwing up inside the latrine.

Jungkook was dead.

He had received Jimin's nude too.

Why was he getting involved in all of this? He didn't kill anyone. Or did he? At this point, Jimin didn't know. Was he a fucking psychopath? Who had no control of his mind? Or was this like that time he woke up from the hospital, not remembering certain things? Was that happening again? Or was his head fucking up after the previous injury?

The next two days Jimin spent crying in his room, feeling dead on the inside. What was happening all around him? Why was this even happening? He was taken to the police station for investigation and all. He lied and said it was just a hook up thing and that he didn't know Jungkook personally. Again. They didn't buy it, of course, so they asked him to come to the police station again today.

The whole college was in a frenzy, scared of all the murders happening around. So Mr. Kim declared holidays until the heat would subside. But Jimin had no where to go. So he stayed. Few students in the dorm stayed, too.

Suddenly a knock on his door startled him.

He immediately capered off his feet and washed his face quickly, gargling a little. He quickly ran to his door and flung it open, trying to act as nonchalant as possible. There stood a guy, with plump lips and raven hair.

"Yes? How may I help you?"

"You're Park Jimin?"

"Yes, and you?"

"Oh I'm Kim Seokjin, Namjoon's brother."

Jimin's breath hitched in his throat.

"O-h" he stuttered.

"Can I talk to you for a moment?"

"Su-sure, come on in."

Seokjin smiled at him before walking in. There was a small silence before Seokjin spoke.

"I just came here to ask you if you know anything about my brother."

Jimin thought for a while, being careful in choosing his words. And, Namjoon had a brother?

"I only know him as the officer who dealt with my friend's case. I'm not close with him."

"Your friend's?"

"Yes, Min Yoongi."

Seokjin rose a suspicious brow. Jimin had a very bad gut feeling about this.

"How are you related to Min Yoongi?"

Jimin gulped, trying his best to not let Seokjin see through him. "Not to be rude, but I don't see why I have to answer all of your questions." he said, trying a little to sound aggressive. A sloppy grin took Seokjin's face.

"I'm a detective. Who is dealing with my brother and this Jungkook kid's case. Jungkook is also the son of my father's best friend. I am the son of Kim Seunghyung, the chancellor of your college."

Oh fuck.

Jimin was so doomed.

Seokjin took a few menacing steps toward Jimin, making the poor boy almost gasp for breath.

"I know you are some what connected to all of this, Jimin. You have to. I'm not going to hurt you. I just want you to tell me what you know. Please." Seokjin said, his voice having that certain vulnerability to it. "I need to know how my brother died. Please, help me."

Jimin's heart fell to his stomach.

Wouldn't he help if he knew? Honestly, he would. But he himself had no answers. However, he did feel very bad for Seokjin. He knew what it was like to lose a sibling. Maybe it was that part of him that made him almost pity the older.

"I-I—" Jimin stammered with his words.

Suddenly the door opened and an office staff poked his head in.

"Hey kid, the police are here for today's investigation."

Jimin just nodded at him as he left. He glanced at Seokjin with a wavering look, almost guilty.

"I need to go." he said. Seokjin sighed before pulling out a card from his wallet, handing it to Jimin.

"Call me if you change your mind."

Jimin received it before rushing out of his room, not wanting to suffocate himself more.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The next chapter is very important. it has a lottttt of keys and answers. so make sure you pay attention to it.

the book's getting boring, doesn't it?

come on, stfu. i told you this is H O T G I R L S H I T

Just a Nude | YOONMINजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें