41 messages received 💬

JUST A NUDE by Savaginity
41 ;; Do not talk to him

JUST A NUDE by Savaginity41 ;; Do not talk to him

November 22nd, 2018

Jimin took a deep breath, bracing himself. He wasn't sure if this would work. But he was going to try. Pocketing his phone, he ran out his dorm and up the stairs to the old arts room.

The number changed again from '14' to '04'.

Jimin exhaled before turning the door knob and walking in. And just like he had expected, Hoseok stood there, that Cupid's bow smile so radiant. Jimin's eyes got teary.

"Hello, Jimin." he greeted, waving his hand. Jimin felt like he didn't know his best friend at all, but also knew all about him. However, his heart ached to even look at him. "How are you?"

"Hoseok..." Jimin mumbled, not finding it in him to have a conversation without feeling emotional. Hoseok seemed to sense it as he smiled before walking toward Jimin.

"I know you have a lot of questions, Jimin. I know you're confused and I'm sorry. But ask me now, I'll answer anything you want me to tell you." Hoseok said, that warm smile still on his face.

Jimin took a moment to think of a question. He had so many, however he couldn't exactly pick one.

"Who are you?" he asked. Lame, but that was the question he could think of with his poor senses now. Hoseok smiled widely.

"Jung Hoseok. A dance major. Your senior. And former vice president of the college parliament."

Jimin didn't know how to respond to that, honestly.

"Why am I the only one who can see you? Why are you here? What do you even want from me?"

Hoseok chuckled.

"Relax, Chim. I promised I'll answer everything you ask for. I really will. One at a time, now."

"Why am I the only one to see you?"

Hoseok sighed, lifting his finger to point at Jimin's chest.

"You have my blood in you." Hoseok said. What now? "When your family got in a car accident, you were admitted in my father's hospital. And you needed blood. AB negative is quite rare. It was critical. So my father made me donate my blood."

Jimin's lips parted in surprise as he stared down at his body.

"I was a kid back then. I had no idea who you were. After my father sent you to an orphanage, I never saw you."

That's why Jimin could see Hoseok? Because he had his blood in him.

"You can call me a hallucination. Or your coping mechanism. Or a ghost. Or your imagination. But I was always right there for you."

"Why did you befriend me?"

Hoseok chuckled. "I really liked you, Jimin. And I wanted to protect you. You mean so much to me. So yeah."