29 messages received 💬

JUST A NUDE by Savaginity
29 ;; Do not be angry

JUST A NUDE by Savaginity29 ;; Do not be angry

November 18th, 2018

Jimin was angry. Legit angry. He pulled his phone out and started typing aggressively.

Jimin
YOU FUCKING KNEW HOSEOK WAS DEAD AND YET YOU LIED TO ME!

Yoongi
Jimin, calm down.

Jimin
I WOULDN'T FUCKING CALM DOWN. I JUST REALISED MY ONLY BEST FRIEND KILLED HIMSELF AND IS DEAD. BUT I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THIS BECAUSE HELLO! I'M HALLUCINATING OR FUCKING HANGING OUT WITH HIS SPIRIT! NOW SHOULD I FUCKING CALM DOWN?! TO ADD TO THAT MY DEAD CRUSH IS TEXTING ME AND HE ALSO KNOWS MY FRIEND DIED BUT HE DIDN'T TELL ME! WHAT ELSE DO YOU FUCKING KNOW?! I BET YOU ALSO KNOW WHO KILLED YOU BITCH!

Yoongi
Calm down. Take a deep breath. And I don't know who killed me, ok? there are reasons why I didn't tell you.

Jimin
Then tell me the reasons!

Yoongi
Only if you calm down.

Jimin dropped his phone in his lap and took deep breaths. He rubbed the angry and humid tears which were rolling down his cheeks, making his vision blurry. Taking a deep breath he took his phone in his hold again.

Jimin
Tell me now

Yoongi
Ask me what you want. I'll answer.

Jimin
If Hoseok killed himself in the arts room who is Taehyung?

Yoongi
Someone Hoseok killed in the arts room.

Jimin's breath hitched. His hands started to shake. But he typed nonetheless.

Jimin
What?

Yoongi
Me, Kim Taehyung and Jung Hoseok were all friends who studied in this college. We were all the same age.

Yoongi
Everything was fine until Taehyung leaked a nude to the whole college. Can you believe it? And I wasn't even at the college when all of this happened. I couldn't even be there for him. I had to hear it all from the students and the chancellor.

Jimin could feel the tears filling up his eyes. Poor Hoseok.

Jimin
Where were you?

The next message took a moment to arrive, as though Yoongi was nervous to tell him.

Yoongi
My dad died. So I was gone for his funeral and other formalities.

Jimin's heart dropped.

Jimin
I'm so sorry...

Yoongi
No, I never liked him. So that's alright.

Jimin
Why?

Yoongi
He was a psychopath, Jimin. He abused my mother all the time. My mother eloped with another guy because of him while I was a year old. My uncle raised me. I had no idea where he was all these years. But he's still my father. So I went for the funeral. But istg if I knew Hoseok was going through all this, I would have stayed.

Yoongi
I felt so guilty.

Jimin started sobbing into his hand while staring at his phone that started notifying the arrival of more messages. He wanted to tell Yoongi that it wasn't his fault. That he shouldn't feel guilty. But he was so emotional at that point to barely make a sentence.

Yoongi
I was enraged. So angry. Especially on Taehyung. He was the one to start all of this. I had no idea it was him at first though. Once I came back to college, everyone told me what happened. But ykw is more worse, when I came back neither Hoseok nor Taehyung was alive. I spent so much time figuring out and finding it out, I tried so much to reopen the case. That was when I found out it was Taehyung who leaked the nudes. But before I could find out why he did it, I was killed.

Jimin
Hoseok is a murderer...

Yoongi
He is. But Taehyung deserved it. Shame to even know that I had been friends with him. Hoseok meant the world to me. And he was gone. I loved him, Jimin. So much. And he was gone. He killed himself because of that bastard.

The world to him? Loved him?

That's when Jimin realised something.

He gasped.

Hoseok was the one Yoongi fell in love with.

That explained why Yoongi was so protective of him. He loved him. He loved Hoseok. But why did it hurt Jimin? Another pang of pain made its way to Jimin's chest as he clutched his heart.

Jimin
But why didn't you tell me Hoseok was dead?

Yoongi
Jimin I had no idea he was actually with you all this time...

Wait.

Jimin
You don't know he was here? Then why did you ask me to lie to him and go to Namjoon's home?

Yoongi
No one could see Hoseok but you. For some reason. I couldn't either.

Jimin's breath hitched in his throat. So no one could see Hoseok? But why did he? Why was Hoseok always there for him when he didn't? That only made him feel more disgusted with himself.

Yoongi
I couldn't see him. But I can see you. From your phone.

Jimin's eyes widened as he stared at the small camera on his phone.

Yoongi
And every time you talked to Hoseok, there was no one around. So I believed Hoseok was still there.

At this point, Jimin probably was hallucinating.

Jimin
But how?

Yoongi
I don't know. Maybe, like how I'm still here.

Yoongi
And I told you to lie to him while going to Namjoon's house because you didn't want to involve him in all of this once again. I was just trying to help you.

Jimin
But he's already dead...

Yoongi
I know.

Jimin
Do you know who killed Namjoon though? And why?

Yoongi
No idea but I do know he was the one to deal with Hoseok's case back then.

YoongiNo idea but I do know he was the one to deal with Hoseok's case back then