38 messages received 💬

JUST A NUDE by Savaginity
38 ;; Do not scream

JUST A NUDE by Savaginity38 ;; Do not scream

November 22nd, 2018

"Oh my God!" Seokjin sobbed.

Jimin wiped his tears as he sighed.

"Jungkook did that? Oh my god! Why?!" Seokjin sobbed, crying a few tears himself. "I thought he was a nice kid. And Yoongi? He's going t-to kill everyone involved in this? Wha—"

"I know. But I'm sure Yoongi is livid. And you're the only one alive in this. Look, I know it is all hard to believe and you might think I'm crazy but I'm not lying. You saw the texts and I sho—"

"No, I believe you."

Seokjin placed a hand on Jimin's shoulder, a small appreciative shift on his lips.

"But why would the numbers say you're the killer?" he mused.

Jimin shrugged, his heart aching. "It's my nude, remember? Maybe I sent them. I think I have a disorder. Maybe I don't even remember sending them. I think I—" Jimin broke down. He couldn't hold it in anymore. Seokjin sighed, pulling him into his arms.

Jimin cried behind his hands while Seokjin hugged him.

"I-I-I didn't kill anyone, Jin. I swear. I'm no-t a kil-ler." Jimin sobbed.

"I believe you, Jimin. I'm a detective and I know who is lying and who is not. And I strongly believe it's Yoongi who did that. I mean, he is the only one who had your picture. Or maybe the numbers meant something else and not the killer."

"Ow." Suddenly Jimin let out and frantically pulled his phone; which for some reason was burning hot like lava. He dropped his phone and flinched when the lights started to glitch in the room.

"Oh my god!" Seokjin exclaimed as he looked around, skin embedded with glistening sweat.

The two boys startled when suddenly Jimin's phone rang. His heart stopped at the ID.

Min Yoongi.

Jimin looked at Seokjin who shook his head.

Gulping, Jimin leaned down and accepted the call, pressing the loud speaker mode.

It was eerily silent with just the sound of the oddly flickering lights and their uneven breathing.

"Kim Seokjin!" Suddenly Yoongi's voice came out in a high pitched shrill. Seokjin clutched Jimin and shuddered.

"I will kill everybody who did this to my Hoseok. Everybody. And you're on the list."

"How is that any fair?! I simply was just protecting my father!" Seokjin screamed, tears streaming down his face.

"But you were a part of it. If you didn't do that, maybe I wouldn't have died before revealing the truth. You jeopardised all my efforts! I'm dead. That's why you will die too. We all will die for killing Hoseok."