Chapter 7 :- Chase is no more

(This chapter will be a bit same form black_rose_007 's The Russo Twins  and boring_watermelon 's Mafia's missing devil and angel ... Sorry dear authors, I don't know how to write this, so it's little bit same 🙈😁 )

In New York,

Aryan's P.O.V.

          I wake up by someone shaking me. And I know who is that someone. I half opened my eyes and see Ari with her Tanner.

“What happen, Ari. Go to sleep, it's still early." I told her.

“No, it's not early. We have school today. Wake up bubby" she told me.

I checked time and it's only 5:43 am.

“It's only quarter to 6 , Ari. Our school starts at 8 am. We have time to get ready and all. Let's sleep" I said to her.

“But you told me last night to wake you up at 6, you have some work to do." She told me cutely thinking what I told her last night.

“Well, then I am again telling you to wake me up at 6:10 am." I said sleepily.

“Bubbyyy, wakeee up" she whinned.

I know, she will not let me sleep now. So I pulled her on bed and keep her head on my chest and started patting it.

[ Something like this ]

“Now sleep and let me sleep" I said to her sleepily.

First She tried to stand up and wriggle from my hold, then after some trials, she let go and sleep on my chest cuddling me. Well, pretend to sleep. I am just hiding my chuckle.

I very well know she is awake.

“one, two, three, four..."

Huh ?

Ohh, ok, She is counting something. I don't know what, cuz my eyes are still closed. But I think she lost her count in middle, so she started again.

I think she is bored. That's why she started playing with my fingers.

“Bubbyyy, it's 6:10 , wake up" She again said.

Aish !

You will not let me sleep, will you ?" I asked her amazed, this time opening my eyes. She cutely shake her head and smiled mischievously.

I chuckled and get up.

But she still lies on the bed.

“What happen ? Don't you want to wake up ?" I asked her raising my eyebrow.

“No, I will wake little later. School is at 8 o' clock. It's still 6:12" She said and cuddle with Tanner.

I am just watching her shocked and dumbfounded.