Chapter 38 :- Arnav Williams

Ariel's P.O.V.

I looked up only to meet someone unexpected.

"A-Arn" I whispered shockingly.

His eyes were dark but when he looked at me, his eyes soften.

I immediately hug him. He hugged me back tightly.

"I missed you so much Arn" I muttered in his chest.

"I am here and not going to leave you now" He whispered too.

We pulled out from hug.

He go towards that boy, who was still lying on the ground holding his jaw and made him stand grabbing his collar.

"Do you want to repeat, what did you said ?" Arnav said dangerously.

He shake his head and looked at him with fear in his eyes.

"S-Sorry" He said.

Arnav lose his grip from him and he ran away. I can't help but laughed. Arnav turn to me and chuckled and slung his arms on me.

"So how was my princess and where is that bastard ?" He asked me.

"Heyyy, don't tell like this" I said feeling offended. But I know Arnav and Aryan both curses each other a lot, but still are best friends for life.

He playfully rolled his eyes.

"Umm , I kinda lost when I returning from washroom" I said him slightly embarrassed.

He chuckled.

"Let's find him together, shall we ?" He asked winking at me. I nodded and giggled.

We were finding them talking about random things, suddenly I spotted Aarav talking on his phone.

He was looking tensed and scared.

I ran towards him and crashed on his back, I mean backhugged him. He turned around quickly and when he realised, it was me, He hugged me so tightly that he never wants to leave me.

"I found her, guys. Come at merry go round." He said on his phone.

"Where did you go ? Are you out of your mind ? What if-" He was cut off by two sweating bodies who hugged me from back and as I was hugging Aarav, they also hugged him. It kinda again become Group hug.

Oops I forgot about Arn.

I immediately pulled out from hug and ran towards Arn making them confused.

I hugged Arn and I can clearly see Shocked, furious as well as curious faces.

"Ar-" Before Ryan could complete his sentence.

Arj pulled me towards him, detached me from hug while Aar hold Arn's collar. This happened in a second.

"Who are you ?" Aar asked him dangerously.

I ran towards them.

"Aar leave him" I said to him.

"Aarav he is our friend, Arnav Williams." Ryan said with amusement in his eyes.

Aar looked at Rii for confirmation and hessistantly leave his collar.

"Umm, sorry for our behaviour" Arj said breaking awkward silence.

"What are you doing here, Man ?" Ryan asked him doing bro half hug or hand shake.

"I came here to meet my princess, right princess ?" He said winking at me. I giggled and nodded.