Chapter 12 :- Kill two birds with one Arrow

Damon's P.O.V.

"What plan are you both talking about ?"

A voice cuts our conversation.

I look back only to find Lina stands confused. We relaxed.

"Oh Lina , You scared us." Mandy said.

"Sorry, but what plan are you both talking about ?" She again asked.

We both look at each other and sighed.

"Lina, Do you remember that day in New York, when Mandy comes in room and said he wants to tell us something." I asked her.

(They are talking about Chapter 6 :- Memories and Past, if you forget)

"Yess" She said still confused.

"Do you remember what he told us that day ?" I again asked her.

💭 FLASHBACK 💭

"I want to tell you guys something" Mandy said.

"What happened, Mandy ?" Lina asked concerned.

"I saw someone today" He said.

"So ?" I asked.

"Who is looking similar to Arjun and Aarav" He completed his sentence.

We both froze.

"D-Do you m-mean, you s-saw my s-son A-Ary-yan today ?" Lina stuttered with tears in her eyes.

"Well yes" He said seriously.

"Where is he, Mandy tell me, where is he ?" Lina asked now crying.

"You are not lying , right ? Do you have any proof ?" I asked him not knowing how to react.

He sighed.

"I know you both will surely ask for proof. I find each and every information about Aryan" He said.

"Wait ! I will show you something" He said and take out some of envelopes from his bag.

He showed us some pics which he take Secretly of Aryan.

And yess, he is correct. He is our Aryan.

Tears are formed in our eyes.

"I want him, honey. I want him" Lina cried and hugged me.

I hugged her back.

"We will get him, honey. Don't worry" I comfort her.

"Then what we are waiting for. Let's go and take him with us. He will be so happy to meet his parents and twins" I said to Mandy.

"Did you forget, that 2 children are kidnapped from your house ?" He asked me.

I frowned in confusion.

"What are you talking. Say clearly" I said him sternly.

He again sighed.

"I will tell you guys everything clearly. You need to sit first." He said.

We all sat.

"When I see Aryan. I took his pics secretly from distance so he will not doubt anything. But I decided to take his all details before telling you. So here is his details. His name is Aryan Wilson, not Moretti. He is in foster care. Well, it's 'they' not 'his'. From 'they' I mean Aryan and his dear sister Ariel Wilson. Your forth child. They are under foster care. Their foster father's name is Chase Wilson. But he doesn't care about Aryan and Ariel. He is just enjoying money, which he gets from government. So without his consent, you can't take Aryan with you, as he is a legal guardian of them" Mandy explained.