Chapter 13 :- Shopping

Aryan's  P.O.V.

             I wake up due to alarm. I was going to stretch my hand but stopped when I feel, if I stretch more, she will fall down from her bed. What can I say, her bed is small.

I will take her for shopping today only.

In this way, we both will get some free time away from this weird family. I know it's only a day, we come here. But it already feels like hectic. Just have to wait for some years and then we both will turn 18 and then we are  free to go.

I sighed.

I pulled her near me and keep her head on my chest. She is heavy sleeper so she didn't wake up.

“Wake up, baby." I softly said to her.

She just hummed.

And again slept.

I started poking her and then tickled her. She wiggle. And a laugh came out of her mouth. And she started giggling. I love seeing her giggling, so I just continued my tickling. And she is laughing so hard. She is fully wake up now.

After many tickles and giggles , I stopped and hug her to calm her down. She calmed down and kissed my cheeks.

“Get ready, we have important business to do today." I said to her.

She pulled out from hug and look at me with confusion.

“What Rii ?" She asked cutely.

“Surprise" I said and winked at her.

She again looked at me with so much confusion. She looks so cute make me want to pinch those cheeks.

“Now goooo and get readyyy" I said to her.

She run towards her bathroom made me chuckle again at her cuteness.

I also left her room.

Let's get ready for the day.

Time Skip ( After ready )

                    [ Aryan's outfit ]

                    [ Aryan's outfit ]

I came out of my room and go to Ari's room.

After some time, she came out of her bathroom wearing cute outfit. Well, every outfit looks cute, when she wears it.