Chapter 59 :- Boss

Author's P.O.V.

"N-Nothing happened"

"You know you can't lie to me"

"Ryan, I am telling t-truth"

Aryan sighed and stopped Ari's left hand which is busy pulling rubber band on the wrist of her right hand, leaving red marks. A habit she usually do, when she is lying as well as when she is anxious.

Ohh, you are thinking what is going on ? Right ?

Well let me enlighten you,

Aryan noticed Ari's sudden odd behaviour and decided to ask about this when they will remain alone.

As expected, Arjun and Arnav left to bring some food, Aarav and Damon go to talk with Doctor, while Mary and Lina went home to prepare for Lunch as Ari is going to discharge today.

Aryan and Ari are alone in room so he decided to ask her about her sudden mood change.

Aryan can easily tell that she is lying because of her habits but he decided to not to push her.

He sighed and took out her rubber band from her wrist and go at her back and said "Ok, I will not force you. Tell me when you are ready. Remember one thing, I always had your back".

He said while brushing her hair with his fingers and tying it in a ponytail. As he know that if she had rubber band, she will continuasouly pulled it making her wrist bruised.

Meanwhile Ariel's mind is somewhere else. She is confused. She didn't know is it a good idea to tell this to Aryan or not.

What if , he will hate her ?

What if, he will not believe her ?

What if, he will lost his trust on her ?

What if, he will di-

"..... Remember one thing, I always had your back" her brother's voice brings her in reality.

She knows she can trust him.

He was going to leave the room, when Ari called him.

"B-Bubby"

Aryan stopped in his place and turned around.

"Hmm ?"

"I-I want to t-tell you one thing"

Aryan came towards her and sit beside her.

"What happened ?"

"I h-heard him"

Aryan frowned in confusion and asked "Whom ?"

Ari bit her lips still conflicting in her mind. She looked at Aryan's eyes and the only thing she found is love and trust. She mentally smiled seeing this much love and sighed.

"Boss"

Time Skip ( In Ari's room )

Ariel's P.O.V.

This is so boring.

I don't want to sit here.

Well yes, I am discharged from hospital but still I am not allowed to get up from the bed. I know my thighs are still injured but that doesn't mean, I will sit whole day.

Ok enough now, I am not going to sit here whole day looking at a wall.

I slid to the edge of my bed and was going to stand up from the bed, but,