Chapter 49 :- MAFIA KINGS

Ariel's P.O.V.

I woke up feeling pain in my whole body.

Why it's so paining ?

I opened my eyes. Everything looked blur so I rub my eyes. I look around only to see a dark place. Earlier events came in my mind. My head started hurting.

I immediately get up from the bed and leave room. Door was open so it's not a problem.

I came out of that room and soon welcomed in living room by five people. I was unable to see those four faces, because their back is facing me, but I can clearly see Collin's face.

"Well well well, look my Doll awake from her beauty sleep" Collins said smirking at me.

This caught those four boys attention. Their heads snapped towards me. Everyone stand up from their places.

Why their faces look familiar ?

I saw them somewhere, but where ??

"Did you remember us Babygirl ?" The shortest one from them said smirking.

I looked at him confused.

"Aww, look like we have to give you remainder, right brothers ?" one of them said.

"That day we just want to have a little fun with you" other one said.

"But your brother...." Other one completed his sentence gritting his teeth in anger.

My eyes widened as realisation hit me.

They are the boys from MALL.

(A/N : If you forget let me remind you that these four are the same boys who wolf whistled Ariel in the mall (chapter 14) and Aryan beated them that day)

I came out of my trance when someone grabbed my chin forcefully and harshly making me wince.

I looked at the boy who grabbed my chin, trying to wiggle out from his hold but failed. His eyes are cold and angry.

"You know what we so badly want to taste you, but we couldn't. Your brother made a mistake landing a hand on us that day, and you were going to get a punishment for that mistake" He said and leave my chin , smirking.

"From today, you will do what we will tell. You will do, what we will order" shortest boy said harshly.

"NEVER" I told them.

Suddenly, I felt a sting pain on my left cheek and on next moment, I was on the ground.

One boy pulled my hair harshly. Tears welled up in my eyes and he said evilly "If you don't want us to strip your clothes, you will do what we will say"

My eyes widened.

Flashbacks of my pasts swirl in my mind.

I unknowingly gulped.

Other boy came towards me and started dragging me to that room again, I tried my best to wriggle out from his harsh hold, but I couldn't.

He came and pushed me in my room.

"From now, this is your room. Stay here and die here" He said and left from there locking the room from outside.

I sat there feeling numb.

I couldn't help but bursted in tears. My hands automatically grabbed locket which was gifted by Ryan.

Author's P.O.V.

"B-Bubby w-where are you ? P-Ple-ease come soon." She sobbed silently.

Aryan and Ariel never separated from each other. They are always their for each other. This is a first time she is crying and no one is there to comfort her, no one is there to hug her, no one is there to protect her, no one is there to assure her that everything is going to be ok. She is alone. Lost in the darkness. Don't know what to do, where to go, how to protect herself.