Chapter 16 :- Care

Aryan's P.O.V.

"Where were you both ?"

We turned around only to see whole ass so called family with different expressions.

Damon and Lina have anger on their face and it doesn't need Sherlock brains to find out that Damon is the one who shouted.

Which shocked me the most, was those two ducks have worried written on their face. But when they saw me watching them , they quickly change their expressions into cold one. I smirked at them. They avoided my gaze and look anywhere but me. I want to laugh so bad.

I saw, Damon was going to Shout again. Before he could say anything, I turned towards Ari "Ari, why don't you go in your room and take rest ?" I said her, softly smiling a little. Before she could say anything,

"NO, NO ONE WILL GO ANYW-"

"Shut up" I said coldly and and very harshly.

He become shocked. Fear is visible on his face, but quickly hide it, with his anger look again.

"You can't talk li-" Lina cuts off by my glare on her.

I turn towards Ari.

"Go to your room" I said to her softly.

She give me small smile and walked upstairs to her room, not before giving a small squeeze to my hand, calming me down. After she went, I turned towards my so called Biologicals.

"ARYAN MORETTI, YOU CAN'T JUST DISRESPECT ME. IT'S ALMOST DINNER TIME, YOU BOTH WERE OUT WITHOUT TELLING ANYTHING TO US. You can't roam around on the streets. We have some fame here. You both can't destroy that fame. I worked hard to gain this fame. You both should take care of it." He said angrily.

Arjun and Aarav both look at him in disbelief.

"Is it over ?" I asked him boringly.

All become shocked by my this statement. Damon and Lina are shocked probably accepting a apology from me. While, Arjun and Aarav are shocked probably accepting any argument from me. But I am not in mood to argue with this old man. I want to go to my safe heaven.

I turned around to go to Ari's room, but what he said next, stopped me in my tracks.

"YOU BECOME A BRAT, BECAUSE OF LIVING WITH THAT BRAT" He said and I know he pointed his finger to Ari's room.

I turn around to look him with my dead eyes. I can see anger in twins' eyes from my corner of my eyes, probably angry on me for behaving rude to their father, but I don't give two fucks.

I am just looking that so called father of ours with my dead eyes. He has fear written all over his face. He gulped.

"This is your first and last warning. If I ever heard anything and I repeat, anything against Ari, I will NOT hesitate to beat the shit out of you" I said him in my low and dangerous tone.

I turned around and go towards Ari's room. I know, he shouted that sentence and she heard it. And I also know, she will be trying to control her tears.

I knocked on her door. It takes some seconds, when her voice came. I know in those some second, she is wiping her tears.

Did she forget, she can't hide anything from me ?

"C-come in" She said.

Voice crack.

I opened her door and as I expected she is trying to smile, or should I say force smiling.

Keyword :- trying

"Why are you forcing your smile ? That smile doesn't show your dimples." I said.