Epilogue

Note : The above ^^^ picture is from Pinterest, I just edited it. Enjoy 💙.

Ariel's P.O.V.

"Ok now Enough, ARI WHERE ARE YOU"

I kept my hand on my mouth stopping myself to make any sound.

"COME OUT NOW"

"COME OUT OR YOU WILL REGRET IT LATER"

Suddenly, someone hold my leg tightly and pulled me out from under the bed.

"NO LEAVE ME" I shouted struggling in his grip but all went in vain.

He pulled me out from under my bed, making me stand, while I am still struggling to escape from his grip.

"So, here you are , now what are you going to d-" Before he could say anything, I bite his hand which are holding my arm.

"AHHHHHH" He screamed.

I took this as my chance to run away from him.

Suddenly, I bumped into someone.

"Hey Hey slowly. What happened ? Why are you running ?"

"Dad told them to stop, they are chasing me" I complained to Dad making him my human shield.

Dad looked behind me.

"Heyy you three brats, why are you chasing my princess ?" Dad said being angry on my three brothers, who are looking so funny.

"Dad she bit my hand"

"Look what she did to my face, Dad"

"Dad, she even stole my Ice Cream"

Complained Aryan, Aarav and Arjun to Dad.

Well, I just apply make up on Aarav's face when he was sleeping. I was carving for Ice Cream, so I ate it and about Ryan, he caught me and going to give me to Arjun and Aarav, so I bite his hand. I am totally innocent.

Dad looked at me raising his eyebrow while I gave him my puppy dog eyes with a pout.

He turned towards boys.

"So what ? Just because of only this you all are chasing my princess ?'' Dad asked them in stern tone. While they give him a disbelief look.

"Dad, this is not only this. Look at my face , Dad" Aarav complained.

"This makeup makes you handsome Aarav. You should thankful to my princess for hiding your ugly face, but you are chasing her ?" Now Dad asked in disbelief.

We can't help but laugh at Aarav's shocked reaction.

"Why you both are laughing ? Did you both just forget you three are identical ?" Dad asked Arjun and Aryan raising his eyebrow.

Which stopped their laugh immediately.

I laughed at this so much.

"Don't laugh, you are also our Quadruplet, so you will also came in our category" Aarav said smirking to me.

To which Dad immediately replied winking to me "Sometimes there is exceptions, son"

We both high-fived each other and laughed at their expressions.

"Dad do you know, she had a crush on Jayden" Arjun said smirking at me.

Snitch.

Dad's laugh gone. He looked at me seriously.

"Princess do you know that, you can't date now ?" He said to me softly but still sternly.

I looked at my brothers only to see them smirking.