Chapter 44 :- Tattoos

There are many P.O.Vs in this chapter, so I am thinking to write this in Author's P.O.V. mostly.

Ok, enough talking, now enjoy reading 😉.

^^^Jayden Oberoi

Author's P.O.V.

"I am s-scared, Rii."

Everyone are busy in their own world, enjoying party.

But here Ari is sobbing in her brother's arm. And her brother is hugging her tightly and brushed his fingers through her hair trying to calm her down.

"W-what if he will h-harm y-y-you-"

"Don't you trust me ? He will never harm me. My one soldier is enough for showing him hell" Aryan said rubbing her back.

“And also , see my muscles and 8 packs. I can beat him." Aryan said proudly trying to lift her mood.

“You mean those egg shells and ballo-" she cuts off by Aryan.

“Heyyyyy" He whinned offended.

Ari giggled.

And that's the only thing he want to hear, her angelic giggles.

He smiled contently.

Meanwhile with Arjun,

“I am not interested in you" Arjun said coldly, focussing on his food.

“But whyy. I am beautiful. Boys are on my feet. And here you are not even looking at me" Sara said proudly.

Arjun didn't replied.

“You know what, I really love you. I am rejecting each and every boy for you and only you. Why don't you just accept me ?" Sara said annoyed.

She is very offended because this is a first time, someone is rejecting her.

“Because I don't like you, simple" Arjun said coldly taking his bite of corn pizza.

“I have everything. I am rich, beautiful, hot, sexy, can fulfill your needs, I can fuck you, if you want and most importantly, your sister will get a sister in law" She said smiling.

Arjun put his pizza down and looked at her first time. Her eyes lit up thinking he will accept her as a girlfriend.

“First of all, don't use my sister's name in between your shits, second of all, she didn't need any sister in law" Arjun said coldly looking straight in her eyes and stood up from his chair.

Before he leave, he turned around and said “If you want to get fucked up so badly, go to Aarav. He will fuck you gladly. I am not a fuckboy."

He left from there.

“Tell what you want. I will surely make you fall for me, soon. Because, it's necessary for my plan"  Sara said smirking and looking at the back of his faded figure.

Meanwhile with Aarav,

“I don't do relationships" Aarav said coldly sipping his juice.

“I really love you Aarav" Vera said calmly.

“I didn't believe in this shits" Aarav replied.

“I know, you don't want me as your girlfriend but at least give a chance to this relationship" Vera again said.

Before he could tell anything, she continues seductively “You know you are the most handsome from all the boys , I ever meet"

Hearing this, Aarav smirked.