Chapter 57 :- Mary

Aryan's P.O.V.

I am sitting on hospital bed beside Ari who is hugging me like her life dependent on me.

Yes, she woke up half an hour ago and from then she is in my arms.

I also don't have any plan to leave her so I am also hugging her protectively.

While there are three whinning bodies are roaming around room requesting me to leave her for a second, so that they can hug her.

"Enough Aryan, I also want to hug her"

"She is my sister too"

"Aryan fucking Moretti leave her now" ... Yupp that was Aarav.

But not now.

Ari slowly looked up and a small smile broke on her lips, with tears glistened eyes.

She looked at Arjun, Aarav and Arnav with her big doe eyes and spread her arms to hug them.

"No" I immediately said and hugged her back.

As soon as I said, three pairs of death glares thrown in my way. But did I care ? Hell nahh !

When I looked down, I saw her hugging me back with a smile on her face, again hiding her face in my chest. I chuckled and kissed her head.

They all again whinned, making me smirked.

Our moments interrupted by Mary as she came in with food.

"Sweetie, Eat this food" She called her softly.

Ari looked up at the food and then shake her head as a no and again hide her face in my chest.

"You have to eat it, sweetie. You need to take medicines too" She told her softly.

Ari again shaked her head. Mary sighed.

"Princess ?" I called her softly caressing her hair.

She hummed.

"You know you have to eat" I told her softly.

"I am not hungry" she looked up to me and pouted.

I sighed sadly.

"Still you have to eat" I told her.

"No Ryan, I am not at all hungry" she whinned.

"Ok, will you eat if I will buy you plushies" Arjun offered coming to sit on the other side of the bed.

Her eyes lit up listening plushies.

"But I don't want to eat. I feel like throw up" She muttered.

Side effect.

"Ari ?" I called her softly.

She looked at me with her doe eyes.

"Will you eat, if I will feed you ?" I asked her softly.

She looked at me for a second and then looked at the plate and then hesitantly nodded.

I smiled and took plate from Mary and adjust myself, so that I can feed her.

As soon as I leave her, Arjun hugged her tightly in a blink of an eye. She hugged him back. I could see Arjun relaxed his body in Ari's embrace. A small smile form on my lip.

While Aarav and Arnav both huffed and settle themselves on couches. I rolled my eyes at them.

They forget that they are mafias not a freaking children.