Chapter 9 :- We are Quadruplets ! part 2

WARNING :- This chapter will contain swearings and cusses.

(This is time when Damon, Lina, Mandy and twins (Ari and Rii) are coming to the mansion)

Arjun's P.O.V.

“YOU DIPSHIT, CAN'T YOU SEE ME SLEEPING PEACEFULLY ?" I screamed and throw that damn pillow on that dumbass, while he is laughing and running around sofas in order to protect himself from my hit.

“Aww, ish wittle Arjun want to take nap ? Don't worry, your big bwother will set your bed time, baby." Aarav said in baby voice and again start laughing.

This just made me more furious than I already was.

When he was busy in laughing, I just throw two pillows on his face. Now he glare at me.

“Aww ish wittle Aarav got hit ? Want Bwig bwother to kiss it ?" I said mocking him from last time and smirked.

He is now chasing me around living room.

Suddenly, in our mid chaos. We heard doorbell ring.

Aarav calms himself down and I go to open the door.

When I see there is Dad standing outside of our house with mom and some other people in hole. I stopped in my track.

“Shit, shit, shit, shit" I said under my breath and run towards sofas without opening the door and started cleaning the mess, we created.

“What happened Dickhead ? Is Arjun's courage over ?" Aarav said laughing , when he saw me panicking and cleaning our pillow mess.

As I said you before, our parents are just too much strict and disciplined. And here Dad comes with his guests. If he see this mess, he will beat us. I don't give 2 fucks if he would've only beat me. But here , Aarav is also there.  I can't take risk of him beating Aarav.

“If you have courage, then go and open the door" I said to him still continuing my work.

He stopped laughing and go to open the door.

Till, I called Mary.

“Mary, when we both run upstairs, only then open the door, Ok Mary ?" I asked her.

Before, she could answer.

“Fuck, fuck , fuck , fuck" Aarav said running in and saw me already completed cleaning mess , so he directly run upstairs to his room.

“Asshole" I said.

“Mary, when I will go , then only open the door. Please Mary .. ? Thank you Mary, Love you too Mary" I said rushing towards my room without even giving her chance to reply. She is like a mother figure to us.

I can heard her chuckle and I smiled and run to my room.

This all happened in seconds.

I go and lock my room and started doing my some office work in my room only.

# After Some Time

(A/n :- This is time after Ari and Ryan went to their room)

I heard knock on my door. I opened it.  I saw Mom, Dad , Mandy with Aarav behind them.

I can see Mom and Dad are happy today.

This is so weird.

I mean they came early from their business trip, which never happened. And the most strange thing is that they are differently happy today.

I look at Aarav and he shrugged giving me same confused look.

“Yess, Dad. You want to tell us something ? What is it ?" Aarav said.