Chapter 60 :- Boss - Part 2

Author's P.O.V.

"What ?"

"Yes, everyone are coming to see you"

Ari gulped hearing Arjun.

"But why ?" Aarav asked annoyed.

He didn't like the idea of people coming to check up on his sister. They are there for her then why others are coming.

"Aryan's idea" Arjun sighed.

"What the hell" Aarav stated.

Arjun nodded.

"But why didn't you stopped him ?" He further asked.

Far from this discussion, Ariel's mind is thinking something.

He is definitely planning something.

She gulped feeling scared and nervous.

She came out of her thoughts feeling hand on her head. She looked up only to see Arjun standing there smiling reassuringly at her.

"Don't worry sweetheart, nothing will happen. We are here, hmm ?" He said her, to which she nodded smiling.

She knew that nothing will happen. She has her twins at her side. But what about Ar-

"Ok, now you take rest and it-" he looked at clock "- it is already 6:33 pm, I will send Mary upstairs to change your bandage, ok ?"

She nodded smiling.

"Well, Are your legs paining ?" He asked with concern.

Ari noticed that concern and decided to light up his mood, so she nodded.

Arjun's eyes widened.

Aarav noticed this, he immediately came near her.

"What is paining, Ari ?"

"Where it is paining ?" They both said simultaneously.

Ari pointed towards her heart and said with pout "My heart is paining".

"WTF why it is paining ?" Arjun asked panicking, while Aarav noticed her expression and raised his one eyebrow in suspicious.

"The hell you are giving pose, just fucking call the doctor, dimwit" Arjun said slapping Aarav's backhead.

"Wtf you- wait, and see this , Ari, why is your heart paining ?" He asked her crossing his arms. Arjun frowned but looked at her.

"Because you both didn't gave me Ice Cream" She said still pouting.

Arjun looked at her blankly while Aarav looked proud of himself.

"I am sending Mary. Go and take rest" He said sternly and left the room.

Aarav turned towards her.

"Don't. I repeat Don't you dare to go near Ice Cream at all" He ordered her, pointing his finger at her and leave her room. Unknowingly a smile crept on his face when he heard her giggles.

Time Skip ( At Ari's bedroom )

"JAY" Ari screamed when she saw Jayden came in the room taking her brothers' attention.

Arjun, Aarav, Aryan, Arnav and Ariel are in Ari's room, while their parents are downstairs with Jayden's parents.

Jayden grinned at her. He came towards her and hugged her. She hugged him back.

"I am s-sorry Ari. I d-didn't knew Max and Collin we- were-"

"It's ok Jay, I am ok, see" She said smiling sweetly at him.