Chapter 23 :- Trap

Aryan's  P.O.V.

I can guess Ari's nervousness.

She has a social anxiety. Seeing this much crowd didn't help her at all. I tried to calm her down. She calmed a  little and give me her small smile.

We came out from the car.

And as expected, everyone got silent seeing two new students with two popular students, who almost looks similar to each other.

Everyone look at us with shocked faces. Eyes and mouth wide open. I mentally smirked. After some seconds, they come out of their trance and started whispering with each other. I rolled my eyes.

Girl 18 : who are these new students?
Boy 12 : They are looking like Arjun and Aarav
Girl 34 : That new boy is damn hot
Girl 36 : And Handsome too
Boy 11 : And sexy too
Girl 69 : Are they siblings ?
Girl 28 : That girl is cute
Girl 20 : More like a slut

I glare at this girl and she gulped avoiding my gaze. We all entered in school and heard many gasps and gossips again. I sighed annoyedly

Girl 48 : Oh My God, we have 3 hotties in school
Girl 24 : I am never going to change this school
Boy 8 : That new girl is sexy
Boy 42 : HEYY BABY, FUC-

Before I proceed to broke their nose, a punch already landed on their face. Everyone become silent. I smirked.

Ari gasped. I rubbed her hand from my thumb.

Aarav is the one who punched both of them. They both are unconscious from his punch.

He has powerful punch.

“Take these two in clinic" Arjun said coldly.

Two boys came and take them to somewhere, I think clinic.

Arjun turned towards crowd and Shouted at them.

“MIND YOUR ALL DAMN BUSINESS"

Everyone scattered and started minding their own business.

Hectic people

“Let's go to principal office for both of your schedules" Arjun said and Ari nodded.

“I am leaving" Aarav said and left from here.

“Let's go" Arjun said and we both followed him.

And as expected, Arjun kicked the door open. I am not complaining, because I am going to do that only.

Principal flinched.

“Heyy Old man, give them their schedules" Arjun said coldly to this ‘old man'.

Old man aka Principal sighed.

“Arjun, how many time I have to tell you that I am just sweet 16" Principal said and flipped his imaginary long hair.

Dramatic much.

‘He is looking like he is in his 40s'

I shaked my head.

On other side, Ari is trying her best not to laugh.

“Can we have our schedules , Mr. Sweet sixteen ?" I said to him.

“Ohh sure, young boy. Btw my name is Andry Dickson. So you can call me Sir or Mr.Andry" He said.

“Or Mr. Dickson." Arjun ‘completed' his sentence.

I smirked.

“Sure Mr. Dickson " I said and took our schedules and left pulling Ari with me cause I know she will burst out anytime laughing.