Bonus Episode : 2

This chapter show siblings love ❤️ as well as give a glance of Siblings love life. And MOMENTS WITH ARNAV too 💖💖.

Ariel's P.O.V.

What's going on ?

What they all are talking ?

Will they agree ?

Will Jay be ok ?

"Ari, Ari listen, why are you so panicked ?" Arnav hold my arm and asked me.

"Panick ? Me ? No, Not at all" I shrugged off him.

"Not good at lying" he said to me.

I sighed.

"You know what, Jayden is with those 3 lions alone in a room and you are asking me, why I am panicking. Great, just Great" He raised his hand in surrender listening my sudden outburst.

"Chill my lioness" He told me patting my head.

"Bubby, what do you think what they all are talking ?" I asked him curiously as well as seriously.

"Hmmm" He kept his finger on his chin and think about it "I have a feeling that your 3 brothers are showing your videos to your love of your life"

I frowned in confusion "Which videos ?"

"Did you forget it ? Video when you are eating like no tomorrow, video when we all pranked you and you fell in mud, a video when you are dancing on Doraemon song in your room, a video when you did some embarrassing stuff like messa-"

"Ok ok I understand" I immediately interrupt him.

"So, they are showing him these videos"

I again frowned in confusion "Why ?"

But as soon as I said that, realisation hits me as my eyes widened.

"What- oh my God" I was going to rush inside the room but hold back by none other than Great laughing Arnav.

Meanwhile,

Inside Room...

"Jay, you are our friend and you know us better" Arjun said to Jayden seriously.

To which Jayden nodded his head.

"You know us, you know our work. You know very well that loving Mafias' sister is dangerous for health too, then ?" Aarav asked him slightly smirking.

"If love is dangerous for health then I am ready as well as happy to become a patient" Jay said this straight face.

To which Aarav give him a cold stare.

Jay gulped and nervously smiled at him before saying "S-Sorry"

"Jayden Oberoi we are serious here" Arjun said to him sternly.

Jay nodded.

"What did Ari saw in you ?" Aarav asked him.

“Umm don't you guys think you should ask this question to Ari ?" Jay replied, smiling nervously.

Aarav again glared at him.

“S-Sorry" He gulped.

“What did you see in Ari ?" Arjun asked this time.

Jay sighed and a small smile appear on his face thinking about his love of life.

This didn't go unnoticed by three brothers.

“She is the best. An innocent and pure soul. I love the way she is. At one moment, she becomes child while on another moment she becomes everyone's mom" he chuckled telling this “Cute, childish, bossy, and most importantly Understanding. I can do anything to protect her, to make her happy"