Chapter 35 :- Protect

Author's  P.O.V.

Arjun came towards his room and slammed his door open.

He took out his phone and dial a number.

Man : Hell-

Arjun : I want you to find some people.

Man : Yes Boss

Arjun : 12 years ago, two children were kidnapped from Moretti Mansion of Italy. I want you to find each and every detail of those kidnappers.

(A/n : Arjun used Moretti Mansion instead of my house or something because no one in Mafia World knows his real name or his address)

Man : O-ok Boss

Arjun hanged up his phone and leave his room. He want to control his anger, but he don't know how to. He go towards boxing room in that mansion.

When he came infront of Ari's room, he saw Ari and Ryan cuddling. Unknowingly he smiled. He always was hesitant to go towards them, but today, his feet automatically take him towards them.

He came towards them and sit on other side of Ari. He started stroking her hair. He calmed down.

Unwillingly, his eyes glistened remembering Aryan's words.

How those bastards beat his siblings !

How those bastards touch his sister !

How those bastards r-rape his sister !

He wants to kill each and every person who are included in these. And he promised himself to make those bastard's life living hell, when he keep his hands on them.

He sighed and looked at his innocent sister.

How could anyone suffer from all these and still remain so innocent.

‘That's why, Aryan is so protective of her' He thought.

He smiled looking at Aryan.

He is looking so innocent while sleeping.

But today he knows for sure that the boy who is always so cold, rude and arrogant, is actually a sweet boy. Today he saw a different Aryan, who is broken from inside, who is carrying a guilt in his heart from long time, who is scared for his sister.

And he is determined to heal them.

He promised himself that from now on he will protect his siblings.

Meanwhile,

Aarav is in torture cell with his face covered (mask).

Infront of him, Andrea was sitting half beaten.

(A/n : Principal Dickson's secretary Andrea, who was caught by Aarav in 26 and 27 chapter, if you forget)