Chapter 21 :- Love

Not even a month passed, and Moretti Quadruplets crossed 3K+ Reads 🎊

I can't explain my happiness to you guys. Thank you so much Friends 💓

I am grateful to everyone who read this book💚, who voted this book💙, who added this in their reading list💜, who comment on chapters❤️.

💛Without you all, I am nothing💛

🥰Big Big THANK YOU guys🥰

💝💝💝

Author's  P.O.V.

What just happened ?

Did she just treat my hand ?

Did she jus- just tell me that she love me ?

Did she just called me her brother ?

Did they really accept us ?

Why I am feeling happy being called her brother ?

Why can't I glare at her when she snapped at me ?

These are the thoughts swirling in Arjun's mind.

A second ago, she was scared from him and next second, she acted like she is his mother.

He looked at his hand and unknowingly a smile crept on his face.

This is the first time, someone bandage his hand after coming from fight. And he definitely like it. No, scratch that, he love it.

It's not a first time he came home with a bruised knuckles. He is a Mafia King. He often came home with bruises. But nobody noticed it. Hell, he even didn't care about it. His Mom- Dad are always on their ‘Business meeting' and about Aarav, well he always thought that he fight with someone. That's why no one ever bandaged his bruised knuckles till now.

Ariel is the first and only one who didn't only notice bruises, but also treated it.

Well not only in this, Ariel is also the only one who tells him that she loves him. Nobody ever told him this. He himself find these things fake and cheesy.

For Arjun Moretti, Love is nothing but a waste of time and money. His trust on Love ends on that day, when his first crush and girlfriend leaves him just because he was a nerd. From that day, Arjun never give any girls more attention than needed. Yess, he respect ladies and girls, but only those who deserves it.

Yess, he definitely has whole school's girls and teachers over his feet, but he doesn't make his feelings awake for anyone.

Aarav is also same like his brother. Indeed he is a fuckboy, but he never touches girl without her own permission. There are many girls who are forced to give their bodies for money and for their family, Aarav never touches them. Infact he helped those girls by giving them a respectful jobs, so that those girls will never need to use their bodies for money.

Here also, Arjun never heard a sincere “I love you" in his whole life. There are many girls and some boys too in schools screaming “I love you" to him but those are just attracted towards him, not really love him. As I told you, he himself find these things fake and cheesy.