Chapter 24 :- Friends

Aarav's  P.O.V.

Bastards.

I really want to kill those boys.

I don't know why I was feeling protective over her. I know I hate Ariel and Aryan, but still I am feeling little protectiveness towards them.

Because you love them.

‘I hate them'

Then tell me why did you punch those two boys.

‘Because I really want to punch someone at that time and they are standing close to us, so I punch them. Simple. It's nothing related to Ari'

Whatever sails your boat. Your nickname for your sister shows everything.

‘Nickname ? Oh shut up , I never like them and never will'

This is frustrating.

I sighed and go to my class and sit in my last bench.

I closed my eyes because of frustration. But soon enough, I felt finger poked my nose.

I swear, I will kill these people one day.

I sighed annoyedly and opened my eyes and as expected, meet 2 grinning faces, one smirked face and one with ‘So done' type face.

“Hellooooo Goooodddd Morninnngggg Best Friend" Oli sings in his usual cheery mood.

I rolled my eyes.

“Awww we miss you too Best Friend" Liam says in his usual cheerful tone and hugged me.

“Get off. Why the hell everyone were hugging me ?" I said frustratedly.

These two are the one having grinning faces.

“Did you consume Magnet ?" Oli asked fake innocently.

“Huh ?" I asked confused.

“You attracted people to hug you" Liam says blankly.

Suddenly they laugh highfying each other at their own lame joke.

We just stare at them blankly.

“Shut up you both idiots. Let him breath" Elijah said concerned.

Yess, He is the one who had ‘so done' face earlier. Well he is the Mama bear.

“It's not like we are chocking him, he can breath" Liam said pouting.

I rolled my eyes.

“Did you find it ?" Dylan, the one who was smirking earlier, asked.

“What ?" I asked him.

“Did you find your brain back there by rolling your eyes again and again ?" He asked smirking at me.

I glared at him.

These are our best friends.

Oliver and Liam are goofy, rich, sarcastic and sassy bitches. They are goofy just with us, not with other people. They always lift our mood. In short jokester or should I say prankster of our group.

Elijah is our mama bear. Caring one of the group. We all are of same age, but this man thinks himself as a eldest of the group. He is cold to everyone else. But with us, he is a big teddy bear.

And last one, Dylan. A smirking and sarcastic asshole. He is also playboy, badboy and fuckboy of school. Cold to everyone. And behaving like a jerk to us too. But Caring also.

We all are of same age only difference in months. Elijah is eldest, Liam is second Eldest, Oliver is third oldest, Dylan is fourth oldest and then me and Arjun.