|2| Jokers🃏

Chapter Two

"The most important thing is to enjoy your life, to be happy ; It's all that matters."

~ Audrey Hepburn

Aditya's POV :

"Finally the tour is over." I sighed in relief.

"Yes sir. When do you want to go back to India, just let me know once. I'll check the arrangements." Abhay, my assistant asked.

"Book the earliest flight back to India."

"Sir, the earliest is in a few hours. Our team won't be able to catch it."

"Ayee, not the team. You guys stay 3 more days here in London and roam around the city. I'll pay for the expenses as a gratitude for doing such an amazing job and yes till next Saturday you guys are free but Monday I want each and everyone in the office. I'll catch the earliest flight back to India, I'm missing my partner in crime very badly."

"Do inform the team about the travelling thing and you too enjoy it. I'll catch the flight on my own, you need not to worry about it. Just let me know the details."

"Thank You sir."

He informed me the details and I took the earliest flight to India. I arrived here in the late morning. Gladly I had disguised myself with a mask and cap or else the paparazzi would have caught me.

Thanks to Abhay, he arranged a cab too. It will be a surprise for them, hehe it will be fun seeing their shocking faces.

I reached our mansion and saw it was silent. I ran into the kitchen and found mom engrossed in cooking and tiptoeing towards her, I hugged her from behind. Damn manh 3 months and how much I missed her and her food.

"Ahhh." She screamed and jumped in fear.

"Ayee mom, it's me. Why are you screaming so loudly ? It's me, your Adi."

"She turned and inspected my whole face and spoke with teary eyes, what have you done to yourself ? You have become too skinny."

"Ahh mom, ab I hadn't eaten your food from the past 3 months toh yahi hona tha na."

"Don't worry let me make something for you, till then you freshen up and come down."

"Where's everyone? And where's Dalveer Uncle ?"

"Your Dad and Di, went to work and Ansh is with Swati as it's their weekend time. I had sent Dalveer to get some groceries. By the way how come you are early, your assistant said you had your flight scheduled for tomorrow morning ?"

"Well, I asked him to lie coz I want to surprise you guys but no one's here except you."

"Why are you sad ? They will be surprised to see back already itself. Go and freshen up."

I went towards my room and took a bath, had lunch and tried to sleep but sleep is far from me, I guess it's because I'm jet lagged.

I went to my mom and she informed me that tomorrow is a small pooja and get together on the occasion of her son's arrival. I told hir that I'm going to meet Dad and Di in the office and will go to Swati's place and come tomorrow morning with Hridyansh and Swati, hehe I know she is invited.

She asked me to rest but then I told her sleep is far from me and I drove off towards the office, remembering to wear a mask and applying sanitiser.

I entered the office and the workers greeted me for completing the tour. I entered Dad's cabin and gladly Di is here too. They both are elated as well as shocked of course the reason, my sudden arrival. I chatted with them a bit and told Di that I'm meeting Hridyansh at Swati's place and we'll come tomorrow. She agreed.

I drove off to her place, it's been months I have seen both of them. One the apple of my eye and the other blessing of my life.

I parked the car and looked up towards her balcony only to find her sleeping there on the swing.

I rushed towards the door and entered the code, well she had told me the code long back and I have the permission to crash anytime here. The moment I entered the house, the familiar smell hit my nostril, her house is so cozy, it feels like the safest place I have ever been to. I don't even get the vibe in my own room. Everything is so aesthetic here.

I saw Hridyansh's bag, his paintings all on the dining table neatly kept. I grabbed a glass of water and drank it. I entered her room and saw both of them sleeping soundly ; one on the bed while the other you know on the swing.

I went towards the balcony and watched her for quite a few seconds and I removed the book from her grip slowly and keep it aside. Her hairs falling all over her face, I decided to remove them but thought why not to click a photo, to tease her later. I clicked photos from different angles and then I picked her up and tucked her in the bed. She is such a heavy sleeper, it feels like she is drugged or something. Due to the disturbance around the bed, champ woke up. He was about to scream, I keep my hand on his mouth and signed not to as her Su is sleeping.

We both went out of the room. Me carrying him, he clung around my neck and said, "I missed you partner." ~ with glassy eyes.

"Ayee baby, I missed you too." I kissed his forehead. We sat on the sofa and he clung to me more, I guess he's still sleepy.

"Did you buy something from there for me?" He mumbled.

"Yeah baby, how can I forget the long list you had given me. Chalo, wash up your face, and have a glass of water."

I made him clean his face and gave him some cookies, and a glass of water while I reheated the left coffee and drank it.

I was munching cookies when he came with paintings he made, but the next thing he did shocked me. He dipped his fingers in a paint box and painted my face, I too did the same with him. We were giggling and were so engrossed in each other that we forgot someone was sleeping inside, till we heard that special someone calling "Ansh" from inside.

We both tiptoed towards her room and hid behind the wall, when she opened the door of the room me and Ansh screamed, "Bhooooo" ; to which she also screamed, "Aaaaa" while closing her eyes and ears.

Watching her scared, we both laughed, hearing that she peeked with her one eye open and saw us and laughed at us, then we realised it was our face on which she was laughing.

"What have you done to both of your faces ?" She asked.

She laughed again and went inside to bring her mini camera and clicked our photo while we were watching each other.

She took out the snap from the mini camera and marked it as "Jokers".

That's it for today. I'm not familiar with the business world and its ethics so spare me, if I make any mistakes. What are your thoughts about the story ? Do let me know.

Stay tuned for more updates. Don't forget to vote, comment & share. See ya all in the next chapter till then take care of yourself and your loved ones 💫.

Reminder : Drink Plenty of Water 💦

Love Love 🖤
Byeeeissssh 🙋🏻‍♀️

Love Love 🖤Byeeeissssh 🙋🏻‍♀️