|68| Punishment...👾

Hoooiii Lovieesss 🙋🏻‍♀️,
How are you people doing ? Sab theek ho na, dhyaan rakho apna ❤️!!

Here I'm with another update... Hope you'll like it.... Enjoyyyiuieeeee!!

Chapter Sixty Eight

"I hope that you become filled with so much happiness that it heals every part of you."

Aditya's POV ;

"Yayyieee, finally my baby brother is going to get married." Di screamed as the pandit ji announced the auspicious date and it's exactly after 10 days and before it the functions will start.

"Come Suhaas, let's discuss the arrangements." Dad said to her brother and he asked her,"Are you happy Swati?"

"Very much !! Aren't you bhai ?" She asked looking up to him.

"I'm happy as well." He said to her as he hugged her. He went with dad to discuss the arrangement while I glanced towards my bub who was dragged by Ansh to his room along with Snowiiee.

"I never realised you grew up so fast and now you're getting married too huhh." Mom said, patting my cheek.

"Months back you're like Adiii you're turning old....when will you get married and now look at you." I mumbled giving her a hug.

"That's emotions beta.... I was feeling the same when Hridaan got married." Aunty said, eyeing jiju and di blushed. These two are so perfect !!

"I'll talk with the pandit ji, you go and spend some time with your bub. For some days you've to live separately." She said, making me shocked.

"Arey, yeh kya baat hui bhala ?" I said instantly, making all of them chuckle.

"Just some days fir toh saath hi rehna hai." Dii said with a wink. I shook my head in disbelief and walked towards Ansh's room. I've missed him and Snow Snow. Let's spend some time with them.

"We very well know why you're going there." My subconscious said with a smirk.

"Very good then." I mumbled to it inwardly. Irritating fellow.

I walked inside the room to find her tickling him and they both were giggling as if there's no tomorrow.

"Ahem ahem, having fun that too all alone." I said and settled down beside them.

"We're together, not alone." Ansh said, sitting on her lap while Snowiee jumped onto mine.

"Well said baby." She mumbled to him and they both laughed. My babies !! After so many days I'm watching her smile so freely.

"I'll come along with you today." Ansh said to her and she instantly replied,"You're always welcome baby." I'm jealous now !!

"Anshh.....come down munchkin." Jiju called him and he got up as soon as he heard him. They share a good bond and I'm so happy seeing them like this. Snowiee too followed him leaving both of us alone.

"So, ready to get married huhh ??" I asked her who was going through a scrap book.

"Yasss." She answered with a smile.