|40| Don't love me... 😶

Chapter Forty

"Trust is the fruit of a relationship in which you know you're loved."

Swati's POV ;

Four more days have passed, and it's Thursday today. We had dinner in Malhotra Mansion and now we are just laying in bed waiting for midnight. I'm watching a k-drama while he's playing some game on his phone. He doesn't like to watch K-Dramas.

"Who'll read the subtitles? I'm not watching it with you." ~ His words. Fair enough, I too at the start didn't like it but now K-Dramas are love. Tomorrow is ma pa's anniversary and it feels like I only have to do the puja for them like every year because bhai hasn't replied to the email and message I have sent. I even texted him about my relationship with Aditya but I guess he's too busy to pay heed to me. Yesterday my mood was off but now I really don't expect a single thing from my brother, but still I just hope he'll be back here someday.

I glanced towards him to find him engrossed in playing a game with a serious face. Such a baby !!

I concentrated on my laptop and saw the main leads fighting. Tbh, it's been a month we are staying together yet we hadn't fought a single day, just some bickering rather than no big ones. I paused the drama and looked towards him, still his attention was on the phone.

After a good 2-3 min, he felt my gaze on him and said,"What ?" without looking towards me. Game freak !!

"Adiiii, what would you do if we ever broke up ?" I asked him.

He snapped his head towards me with a horror look and said,"Where does that even come from and why are you asking such a question ?"

"No, I mean in every relationship break ups happen.. they go through heartbreak & whatever, whatever...... you just answer my question." I replied to him.

"Umm......" he thought for a minute.

"Answer truthfully.. don't make up some stupid joke out of it." I said to him sternly. I'm eager to hear his answer.

"I'll go back to my ex." He said and started playing his game again. I looked at him with wide eyes. Hell, how can he say something like that and who the hell is his ex. My blood is boiling now.

"Who the hell is your ex, do you even love me huhh ?" I screamed at him, snatching his phone from him and sitting a little close to him.

"Chillax, angry bird. You're running your brain in the wrong direction. According to your question, if we broke up then you'd be my ex. Now give me back my phone." He replied, took his phone from me and started playing.

I stared at him and processed his words in my mind & unknowingly I blushed, giggling inwardly.

"Why the hell I am so dense ?" I asked myself.

"Haan improve your thinking capability." My subconscious replied. I really need to do that. Without thinking twice I closed the laptop and lifted up his arms & inserted my head from the gap between his body and hand. I felt him chuckling. He's just so cute. I snatched the phone from him, threw it aside on the bed and laid down on him completely, kissing his cheek.

He forwarded the other cheek and said,"Here also." I kissed him there smilingly and laid my head on his chest.

"I love you so freaking much. I'm just so lucky to have you with me." With this I pecked his lips.

"I know right, I'm the best." He said smirkingly while holding me by my waist. I sulked at him. Self centred jerk !!

"Can't you just simply say you love me too." I asked him, sighing.