|29| I won't ever let you fall 😉

Chapter Twenty Nine

"My soul chose yours. And a soul doesn't just forget that."

Swati's POV ;

This idiot boyfriend of mine surprised me while failing my surprise. Huhh, nevermind we are together, that's what matters now.

He's been driving for the last half an hour while holding my hand in his. It has become a habit now. He looks hot and cute at the same time. The way he rolled up his sleeves till his elbows, tie loosened up giving a good view of his chest, messy hairs are cherry on top. I was staring naah adoring him when the car halted at a mall.

He left my hand & went out to open my door. I got down asking him,"What, why are we here?"

"You'll know. Have patience." He said and held my hand and we walked inside the mall. He dragged me towards the men's store and said,"Pick some casual for me while I pick some for you in the women's store."

I looked at him in oblivion and asked,"Aditya, what are we shopping for. Are we going somewhere?"

"Yupsieee. Now please do as I say. You will enjoy it." Saying this he eyed me from top to bottom and added,"You're already wearing sneakers, I don't need to buy them. Only clothes will do for you."

"But I don't need them." I replied.

"Told you, do as I say for some hours." He pouted and I nodded mentally.

"We will meet at the changing room in 15 mins. I'll give you a call." He said and ran towards the women's store. This guy I tell you.... Is just kraazzy !!

I went towards the men's store and checked a few shirts. Picked up one black vintage jeans, a white tee & a black bomber jacket with black sneakers. You must be thinking how will these things fit him well, I know his clothes sizes and if it doesn't fit then it's his fault.

I picked a black cap too with A initial, to be honest I love the letter A & his name is one of my favourites.

"Obviously, you love him bruh." My subconscious mocked.

"Shut up." I said and my phone rang. I picked it up obvio it's him.

"Hell..." He cut me up by saying,"Come towards the changing room." He hung up saying this. Idiot !!

I ran towards the changing room to find him standing taking the support of a wall, looking hot as usual. I went towards him.

"You did the billing ?" He asked, taking his clothes from me to which I nodded.

"Ohkieee then, here are yours. Go and change it. Till I wait to go and change mine." He said. I was about to say something but then he shut me up by saying,"If you ask any question then I'll enter the changing room and make you wear these. Do you want that bub ?" Heat rushed to my body hearing this. His stupid mouth !!

"Pervert." I said and went inside the changing room blushing. I checked what he had chosen for me and I'm glad he chose pretty decent clothes. A white tank top with black shrug and jeans. I wore them, it did fit well. I mean, I rarely wear body hugging clothes but this feels comfortable maybe because of the shrug. I packed my previous clothes in the bag and went out to find him coming out from the front changing room.