|8| Being Naughty 🤦🏻‍♂️

Chapter Eight

"Never ever underestimate the importance of having fun."

Aditya's POV :

I ran upstairs bidding her bye. I wasn't ready to leave her, I hugged her for a few minutes and told her that I missed her. I know if not Ansh, she must have been bored all alone.

With all these thoughts, I was about to enter my room when I heard someone's whistle. Guess who?

Congratulations you guessed it right, it's my annoying sister. She entered my room and settled herself on the couch.

"So what was that?" She asked.

"That, what?" I replied entering my room.

"Adi, you very well know what I'm asking." She said.

"Oh that.... Why should I tell you." I asked.

"Tell me or else, I'll tell mom that you are dating Swati." She smirked.

"It was a cookbook, she was searching for it for a long time. I got it for her as a gift. And yessh please refrain yourself from spreading such rumours." I said while pushing her head a little backward with the tip of my index finger.

"Don't you think you guys are made for eachother?" She asked.

"No di, she is just a family like friend." I replied.

"Oh toh, like a sister." She enquired.

"Hell, why would she be my sister?" I asked furiously. Why I'm getting angry.

"You only said, family like." She explained.

"Uske aage maine friend bhi kaha, didn't you hear that?" I asked, getting irritated.

"Still, don't you feel attracted towards her? I mean she's beautiful and you are thoda sa handsome. Plus you know her from how many, 6-7 years I guess." She said.

I do feel attracted towards her. Like there's something which pulls me towards her. When I'm with her, I don't want to know what's happening in the world. But I surely wanna know what's happening with me.

She further added,"I know she loves you and you too do. You do say you don't believe in love. God knows what the reason is but you too feel something for her.

Look Adi, whatever is your reason but don't, I repeat don't ever hurt her. She has gone through a lot and now all she has is you. She is lively around you & Ansh warna wahi the same aloofness.

And yes, give yourself a chance to know what love is."

"Di, the only thing love does is to break each other and hurt oneself or the other. I don't want to hurt her or myself in any way." I replied.

"Not every love is same bruh, yessh it demands care & sacrifice but it makes you, enhance you to be better in some or the other way." She said.

"Ohkieee Love guru, now will you please leave. I really want to sleep and please tell mom, I won't be eating dinner still kuch bacha kar rakh dena, in case I wake up at midnight." I replied.