|24| I too want to kiss you... 🙂

Chapter Twenty Four

"I wish I had fallen in love with you years ago. We deserve each other's love long before now."

Swati's POV ;

It's been one week we are living together and I'm loving it. We are getting well, goofing around, teasing each other, stealing kisses not proper one though. Just pecking lips & chaste kisses on cheeks.

Last week he had quite a lot of meetings and you won't believe my hot stuff now owns a restaurant and uncle couldn't be more proud. I had done with the reception's interiors and the canteen area is still going. So you can say we are managing work plus ourselves pretty well.

He even asked me to change that "Your Friend Swati" written on the jar to "Your Girlfriend Su". He's cute in every damn way but hot in every impossible way.

We went to Malhotra Mansion on Thursday and had dinner there. As usual no one can beat Aunty's culinary skills and Aditya even offered Aunty to share some of her secret recipes so that they can serve them in restaurants perks of being a businessman. And talking about my shop it's going quite well too though it has become a little hectic but Raj and Simran, my DDLJ couple, are handling it well.

It's Saturday today and as usual I was free from shop's work and Di left Ansh in the morning. We had our fun making pastries, painting, playing hide and seek, and pillow fighting. Aditya too joined us in the noon as now Malhotra Skylink have half days on Saturdays, rules changed by Uncle. We had lunch together then they both indulged themselves in their mischief while I cleaned the mess we created in the house.

In the evening, Aditya dropped Ansh back home and he wasn't ready to leave, was whining but then I reminded him about picking him from school on Monday and packed some pastries for him. He agreed instantly but not before taking a long five minute hug. I kissed his forehead and bid bye to him. He's so cute for his own good. He will be a charmer for sure when he grows up.

Aditya came back after dropping him and sat on the sofa resting his head back. I went towards him from behind the sofa and ruffled his hair. I was swirling my fingers in his hair while he was staring at me.

"Why are you staring like that ?" I asked.

"Mmhm, nothing." He replied, grabbed my hand, brought me in front of him and hugged me. Now I'm a bit habitual to his touch yet not that much. The butterflies in my stomach never leave and goosebumps erupt on my skin. We stayed like that for sometime.

"Is something bothering you ?" I asked him.

"Naah, it's just that I'm a bit tired." He replied looking up, smiling slightly. Cutteee !!

"Sleep for sometime. Go." I suggested it to him.

"Nope, not feeling like that." He replied. What's happening with him, he's behaving weird like a baby.

"Ohkay then, come let me give you a head massage. They have lost their softness." I said playing with his hair and dragged him towards my, sorry our room.

"No need, I will apply gel and it will shine back with extra softness." He retorted. Now that's Aditya Malhotra goofy and quirky.

"Gel - vel dekh chori patdi nahin." I replied smilingly to which he laughed. Don't watch him laughing, you will fall for him. Shoo shoo... shoo away.