|53| Red Red Mark 😉

Holaa Fellas 🙋🏻‍♀️,
I was planning to update on 14 Feb but then the story trending on #1 in generalfiction compelled me to publish the chapter.

Tho it's on #2 now but you guys enjoy the chapter 😉. I wrote it in a hasty so spare the mistakes.

Enjoyyyieee ✨ !

Chapter Fifty Three

"Now and forever. Just you."

Swati's POV ;

The sun rays disturbed my sleep, stirring me up. I lazily turned to the other side and slowly opened my eyes only to get greeted by a handsome face smiling.

What a sight of wake up, I thought inwardly and placed my palm over his face mumbling a "Hiiii." He was half sleeping, resting his face above his palm and staring at me. I scooted closer to him and closed my eyes again.

"Good morning wifey." He said while pecking my head and I looked at him agape.

"What, who is your wife here ?" I asked him, looking here and there.

"Cute !!! You're my wife... you forgot we got married yesterday according to Christian ritual and we even celebrated our wedding night." He replied with a smirk then I noticed his naked chest with love bites & my cheeks felt hot but then I grabbed the sheets and covered myself properly staring at his mischievous eyes. Idiot !!

"You're already wearing clothes." He chuckled while saying this. I lowered down my gaze and found myself dressed in one of his shirts and my shorts. He must have made me change !!

"Well, you had asked him to do so. Dare you scold my love." My subconscious reminded me about last night and I blushed at that thought because last night's events flashed in front of my eyes.

Heck, we really shared a passionate night. I was in my trance when he pulled me to him making me sit on his lap and I felt pain in my lower body which made me shut my eyes tightly.

He cupped my face and asked,"You okay, sweetestheart." The same concern, care and love in his eyes that I witnessed yesterday. He was so gentle yet passionate last night, it made me love him more. I hugged him and said,"I'm good, just a bit sore."

"You sure ??" He asked, caressing my face. I nodded blushingly but then he intertwined our fingers together and placed a kiss on my forehead. I closed my eyes involuntarily feeling his lips on my forehead.

"You don't regret last night, right ??" He asked looking deep into my eyes.

"I can never regret a moment spent with you and about last night.....it, it was one of most beautiful nights of my life." I mumbled the last part in an incoherent way, audible enough which made him grin like stupid.

"Then we can have more such nights." He winked saying this. Audacity of this man !!

"Shut up, don't tease me." I said and hid my face in his chest. He laughed and said,"You're just so cute." His laugh is just so freaking gorgeous, actually cut it... he's so gorgeous inside out !!

We remained in the same position for sometime in each other's embrace. He was playing with my hair with one hand while our entwined fingers were busy having quality talk with each other.