|59| Miss me....

Heyaa Fellaas 🙋🏻‍♀️,
I hope you'll are doing good.

Thank you for all the love you've showered in the previous chapter and yessh FFH crossed 50k reads, so why not celebrate with an update ?
And yessh the celebration is hugeeee !!
Enjoyeee...

Chapter Fifty Nine

"Millions of feelings, all for just one person and that's you !"

Aditya's POV ;

"I didn't like the way he's staring at you." I said while intertwining our fingers together. We are in our room, in Malhotra Mansion. We crashed here last night along with Ansh as mom asked us to do so.

"Same pinch. He seems odd. I didn't get good vibes from him." She replied looking up to me.

"Stay away from them. Me and Di don't like them and that Rishabh is an asshole." Hearing this she frowned and glared at me but I seriously hate him plus the way he was eyeing my bub gave me murderous thoughts.

"Stop cursing like that. They are your relatives." She said with a stern tone and hugged me. Idiot.

"Exactly, relatives are just pain in..." She kept her palm on my mouth stopping me from saying further and glared at me with her big beautiful doe eyes.

"You're cursing a lot these days, Adiii." She scolded me but I quickly placed kiss on her palm making her blush. She's so cute to be true !!

"Moron !!" She mumbled while gritting her teeth but that blush with a faint shy smile made her look adorable.

"See, who's cursing now ?" I asked her and she turned, adjusting herself on my lap as she straddled me while garlanding her arms around my neck.

"It's you." She replied and burst into laughter. Crazy head. I kept staring at her lovingly. This woman right here is so divine that I just want to stare at her without blinking my eyes.

She stopped laughing after a while and rested her head on my chest as I embraced her covering both of us with a blanket. I placed a kiss on her head and said,"Just stay a little away from Rishabh. I don't want him to hurt you or harm you in any way. He's not someone you should be friendly with."

She frowned and looked upto me saying,"The only man I'm friendly with is you Mr. Malhotra and talking about me getting hurt well, I'm not that naive to befriend some stranger even when you're clearly saying he's bad news. So don't stress." She smiled saying this.

"I just want everything to happen in a good way but I don't understand why mom and dad invited chachi and her son. I mean I do respect her but she never really liked di and me. Last time too she was bad mouthing and saying ill about Di in her marriage but this time she appeared with her son. Her husband, my chachu, is a good person but these two mom son duo are just money minded and never want other people's happiness." I spoke with rage but then controlled myself.

"Everything will be fine. Stay positive." She assured me while caressing my brows. I hummed in response and then we both sat there in our alcove window seat enjoying the slow breeze. She rested her head on my chest, hugging me tightly and all the negative vibes I was feeling went out of the window. She's my peace of mind.

Well, let me tell you guys about my relatives a little bit. By now you must have known I dislike them but my chachu is the most humble, sweet person you'll ever meet. He and his family lives in Bangalore handling our extended branch there and yes Rishabh too has joined him recently after completing his studies from abroad.