|31| Me n U 😛

Chapter Thirty One

"Be with someone who can't stop smiling when you both make eye contact."

Swati's POV ;

He whispered in my ear to feed him the cupcakes in a husky voice and his voice caused a chill run through my spine. Still I composed myself ignoring the fact how he's affecting me. 

"You have hands, eat them on your own." I replied but instead of moving backwards he leaned and nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck. Involuntary my hands reached up to his shoulders, hot breath fanning over my neck. But then we got startled by the sound of a female,"Oh shit… my innocent eyes." 

It was Di standing at the door with palms on her & Ansh's eyes. I pushed him hurriedly and got down from the desk and composed myself. This idiot literally embarrasses me everytime. I glared towards him to which he just smirked.

"Momma, remove your hand." Ansh said and Di peeked between her fingers, then removed her hand from Ansh's face giving me a teasing look. Blush crept to my cheeks and I looked down towards the floor in embarrassment. 

"Suuuu." Ansh ran towards me, I picked him up & he clung to me. 

"What brought you here ?" Aditya asked Di.

"Sorry to disturb you two but my baby was missing his partner. I brought him here so that he can meet you" Di replied teasingly. 

"Wrong timing it was, I must say." God, can't he shut up for a while. He looked towards me & smirked. I ignored him and concentrated on my little boyfriend. 

"How's your day, baby ?" I asked him, kissing his cheeks.

"It was good. I was missing you and my partner." He replied cutely. 

"But I didn't get a hug here." Jealous Aditya Malhotra. He came towards us, took him from me & hugged him. 

"Did you two had your lunch ?" Aditya asked them. 

"Naah, we just came to see you. We'll leave in a few minutes & have mom's food. You two can continue from where you left." She replied, winking to Aditya. God these two !! 

"Come Ansh, let's go. Let these two do their important work." She said to Ansh. Ansh obliged and got into his momma's arms. They are so cute. I adore these two so much. 

"Ohkieee then Byeeeissssh. See ya tomorrow at dinner." She said. 

"Aaye Di, wait, take some cupcakes. I bought it for him but you see there are extras. Ansh can have them. Wait, let me pack it in his tiffin box." I replied and packed them. 

"Thank you Su." Ansh replied while kissing my cheek. 

"Byeeeissssh baby." I waved at him to which he reciprocated and they both left closing the door, di gave us a teasing look before leaving. 

"So, shall we continue what we left." He said, hugging me from behind. 

"Yeah, why not. Get out with your stuff so that I can work here. Do send the members from the team you prepared to do the designing of your cabin." I replied, freeing myself.