|57| He's my love ♥️

Heyaaa Lovelies, I hope you'll are doing well. Sorry for late update. And to compensate it, the story's longest chapter ahead. Enjoyyyieee ✨

And yessh those who haven't checked out the Playlist of our SwAdi... Do check it out !! The link is in my bio ✨!!

Chapter Fifty Seven

"She was vulnerable when it came to him....he had crashed through her universe kissing her soul."

Swati's POV ;

The moment he rested his palms over the rim of my jeans I screamed,"Oh shit Adiii..stop." He flinched, literally he did. I guess I screamed a little loud. He stared at me for a moment and asked,"What... what happened ?" His face held a little glint of disappointment. I should have informed him earlier. But then I was so caught up in the heat of the moment that it slipped out of my mind.

I pulled him upward to my level cupping his face. Our bodies bugged each other making me think about all the nasty and sexy things we would've been doing by now if i hadn't stopped him. Well, ladies and gentlemen, I want him the way he wants me and I won't back away admitting my desires for this gem of a person.

I was brought back from my la la land when I heard,"Where are you lost bub....what happened ?" My eyes were fixated at his, how calm and peaceful this human can be !!

"Woh Adii, I... I am on my days." I blurted out and closed my eyes tightly. I know he'll feel disappointed which he's already feeling. There's a pin drop silence after this and I didn't dare to open my eyes.

After sometime he slightly hit his forehead with mine making me open my eyes and I stared at him in oblivion but then a creepy, sexy smirk adorned his face and he said,"My effect on you is very gorgeous but hilarious." He laughed after saying this. And his adorable laugh uff !!

"It just slipped from my mind or else I would have told you beforehand." I mumbled hiding my face as I hugged him.

"It's fine though I won't mind taking you on your periods." He mumbled with a smirk and I looked up to him with wide eyes.

"Tell me, do you want to go further." He asked and his deep black eyes held a different level of intensity. I blushed and shook my head nervously making him chuckle. He placed a brief kiss on my forehead mumbling,"You're just too cute to handle."

"Thankieeesss." I mumbled cheekily and he gave me a heart warming smile. His palms rested on my stomach as he asked,"Period Cramps ??"

"Nopes, I'm quite blessed." I mumbled shyly.

"Sheesh, I thought I could pamper you a little." He mumbled while sighing in disappointment.

"You're here and we're cuddling already. That's enough." Saying this I gave a sweet peck on his lips. He smiled in response and asked,"You never had period cramps till now ?? I mean last month too you were all good with this while Di used to make all of us run from here and there."

"When I had my first period, it was normal but then next month was painful. So it was Pa who suggested that I should drink warm water with dry Ginger powder along with honey & a pinch of salt. It did reduce the menstrual pain. Then I adopted it as a habit and I drink it on a regular basis now. Next month I did see improvement plus Ma never let me eat food in bulk, I do keep on munching things so that my stomach doesn't stay empty. While you think that I was alive just by drinking water." I explained to him the whole story and he listened to it very attentively.