|14| I don't believe in love 🌚

Chapter Fourteen

"Don't say yes just because you feel guilty about hurting their feelings."

Aditya's POV ;

I reached home in about 20 minutes. I parked the bike in the basement and the moment I entered I was welcomed with a very tense atmosphere.

Dad, Mom, Di and Ansh were sitting on the dining table. Mom was serving Dad & Di was feeding Ansh. I silently went there and took a seat beside mom. She served me breakfast, chole-puri... my mom makes the best. This week I'm gonna feed myself with everything possible. From next week, we need to workout & get used to the previous diet.

I was about to eat when Dad asked,"Where were you?"

"Nowhere. Just lousing around the city." I lied, hopefully Di hadn't told them about anything. She caught me yesterday when I was getting out of the house.

I took one bite and damn mom, really you got some culinary skills.

"This tastes so amazing." I said looking at mom.

"Really, even better than Swati's lip.."My subconscious was about to ask when I warned it inwardly.

"Don't, don't go there or I'll kill you with my bare hands."I inwardly replied to it

"Then, happy dying." It mocked

"Ugh, get lost somewhere." I said.

I was taking some more chole-puri when Dad said," After tomorrow, handle Pranjal's work for 2-3 days. As she & Ansh are going on his school trip to participate in extracurricular activities."

I looked at Di & Ansh. I gestured to her, "is it true?'' she nodded in affirmation.

Here I was planning some dates with Swati as from next week I'll be busy with work & already they gave me work.

"Meri dating shuru hone se pehle hi khatam na ho jaye." I said to my subconscious.

"Why do you care? Waise bhi you don't love her, or do you?" It replied.

"But I'm looking forward to these dates, because I love spending time with her." I said to it.

"Whatever lets you sleep well." It mocked.

I was engrossed in thinking all these when Mom shook me and said,"Where are you lost?"

"Nowhere." I said. Dad has already left for office. Mom too went towards her room.

"You will handle it right." Di asked, her eyes holding pleading. She was elated to hear this. Due to her work she hardly gets much time to spend with Hridyansh. It will be fun for them.

"Yeah." I replied and finished eating.

"Let's get you ready for school. Then Adi will drop you off. Plus you need to catch up with your biggy girlfriend to bid her byee." She said picking Ansh up.

"Yessh, momma. I'll miss her there." He said, wrapping his arms around her neck. They went towards their room to get ready.

I really don't know how these two became so close. Like she had done her magic on him. They love to spend time with each other. She would become a great mother. How cute it will be to watch her scolding a mini Adi or mini Swati.

"Woah woah, hold your horses. Not even a day of dating and already planning babies with her." My subconscious replied.

"Did I ask you to speak?" I asked.