|55| I want to purpose her 🥰

Chapter Fifty Five

"You know what's sexy ?
A real, deep conversation."

Swati's POV ;

"What do you want for lunch, baby ?" I asked Ansh after tying my hair in a messy bun.

"Ummm, mashed potatoes and chapati rolls." He said after thinking for a while.

"Ohkieee then...let's prepare it to fill your tummy." I tickled him and he giggled. We just got back from his school. I picked him up as I had not much work these days. A new cafe was opened near our shop and customers were highly attracted towards it. Raj and Simran too were tired and frustrated so we took leave or else we would've been enjoying in Blue Dream. Whatever, I'm happy either way !!

"Grab your notebook and start doing homework." I told him and he nodded. We informed Aadi about us being home and he's behaving like a baby saying you never ditched work for me tho. Jealous you see !!

I went towards the kitchen and started cutting the veggies. Meanwhile Ansh came and I made him sit on the counter & he got busy doing his homework. I helped him with pronunciation and spellings of words. He messed them up very badly but is very good at maths. Talented enough !!

"H O C K E Y...... hickey." He said and I coughed hearing this. The spatula fell down on the floor and I snapped my head at him who was staring at my coughing self.

"You okay Su ?" He asked and poured me a glass of water. He's so caring but who taught him this word. I composed myself and had a sip of water. I placed the glass aside and said,"Baby it's Hockey not hickey." Why do I feel hot ??

"Coz you're missing him and want to have some alone time with...." Before my subconscious could complete I shook my head inwardly and asked him,"Ohkieee baby it's hockey."

He nodded and said,"But that day mom was screaming saying Hickey after seeing these marks on you and Partner." He pointed at my nape, the fresh bite Mr. Aditya Malhotra gave me last night. My hand instantly went up to cover it. The concealer must have faded by now.

"It's nothing, baby. It was just the environment there... that's why we got some rashes. It'll fade soon." I mumbled to him shyly. My cheeks felt so hot.

"Indeed, it was change in the environment that you two turned horny." Uggh my stupid mind.

"Burn...it's burning." He screamed, directing the chapati that was on the pan.

"Oh hell." I removed the pan hurriedly and stared at him, who was busy giggling. These two handsome boys are the same, always managing to get my undeviated attention & I forget about the world. I slapped my head inwardly and picked up the spatula & burst into laughter with him.

We both had our lunch while watching Shin Chan. It's been a long time since we did that. We were sitting on the sofa enjoying the funny antics of Shin-chan. While we were on our way back home, Ansh talked with Aunty asking about his Snowiee. He's a good parent of his pup.

Soon he dozed off, placing his head on my shoulder and then I switched off the TV while picking him up and went towards the bedroom. I carefully tucked him and slipped the blanket as I too felt worn out.

I hugged him and he scooted closer, keeping his leg on mine & wrapped his arms around my body. Such a cuddler !!

In no time sleep took over me and I couldn't deny it coz once upon a time I used to date sleep. Hehe !!

**********

I felt some movement around myself and stirred up lazily without opening my eyes to feel a heavy arm wrapped around my waist. I touched it to find it bare but soon opened my eyes knowing who it was. I turned my face only to get greeted by a beautiful pair of black eyes. I smiled at him and he mumbled,"Hiii."