|48| Pillow Talks / Dirty Talks 💤

Heyaa Loviees 🙋🏻‍♀️,

Hope you'll are doing well. Please take care of yourself as the Corona cases are increasing plus online classes has started again and I'm sick of it !!

Before you read the chapter, sorry for updating late. I was quite busy with some tests. I had prepared well for it yet didn't score well. Phuti kismat !!

Nevermind enjoy the chapter and those who haven't read previous one please read it and yess vote on the chapters too. Enjoyyy !!

________

Chapter Forty Eight

"Good sense of humour, dirty mind and a beautiful heart ~ deadly combination."

Swati's POV ;

"Here we are !!" Raj replied by stopping his scooty in front of Malhotra Skylink. I got down from the scooty and removed the helmet.

"Here's your helmet plus some cupcakes for you." I said while handing him both the stuff.

"Nopes, I want cinnamon rolls." He replied in a teasing way.

"Stop blushing and go inside." He added further while taking the cupcakes.

"Byee, drive safe and thank you." I replied to him blushingly.

"No worries, you're like my own sister. Byee, Dii. Don't forget to feed your boyfriend those special rolls." He winked and accelerated his scooty & left. Idiot !!

I too will tease him someday. I smiled as I passed the gate of Malhotra Skylink and entered the office premises showing the card which I had with me from the time I had designed the interiors.

The receptionist is sweet though !! And every worker you'll meet here is very enthusiastic. They all have a genuine smile on their face, that's because their boss is fun loving !! That's what Malhotras are famous for.

I took the lift to the floor where his office is. You might be thinking what I'm doing here ? Well, I'm here to give him a surprise visit. It will be fun, ain't it. Plus last time he flopped my surprise by visiting me, so it's my turn now.

We had less work today plus Simran was not feeling well so we decided to call it a half day and then Simran went home while me and Raj did the grocery shopping for Blue Dream. Then we arranged the stuff and cleaned the shop. After that here I'm, it's already 5 in the evening and everyone here is trying to finish up their today's work. Yeah, in Malhotra Skylink every worker has their day plan and that's what they have to do.

The lift halted and opened with a ping sound. I walked towards his office room just to witness Abhay coming from there. He passed me a smile and said,"Good evening ma'am."

I frowned and replied,"I'll be happy if you address me as Ms.Verma or by my name." He smiled sheepishly.

"I can go inside right." I asked him to which he nodded and replied,"Have a great evening ahead ma.. sorry Ms. Verma."

"Same to you." I said to him and knocked on the door to hear,"Come in."

"Ta dah." I screamed excitedly after entering the room and he's shocked. I like that look on your face Hotstuff !!

"What the fuck are you doing here ?" He screamed in shock & happiness mixed together as he stood up from his chair.

"Surprisssee." I stretched the word and went towards his table. He smiled a bit and locked the door pressing some button. He came to me and turned me to him.