|70| Call it off...

Hooiiii Precious ones 🙋🏻‍♀️,

I know you all are happy coz you know what this chapter holds ❤️.  I've went through many articles trying to feel what actually does happen in marriage and tried to embibe them here in this chapter. Kuch bhool hui ho toh mafi.....

Want to thank imaginesnher   pihu_drdz and panda_heart_07 for the song suggestions.

So my dear readers enjoyieee the chapter and do share your reviews. It's quite long one so read it when you've enough time.

Chapter Seventy

"They were utterly intoxicated by eachother."

Author's POV ;

"Mom, why our haldi ceremony is happening differently. Di and jiju had their together…..I want to apply haldi to her." Adii mumbled slowly but everyone was keenly listening to him and gushing to each other.

"What's the fun in doing the same thing again and again ?" Mrs Malhotra said doing aarti of him and his face fell. He was seated in the lawn area where everyone was gathered to celebrate haldi ceremony. 

"You two already had a little fun in our wedding but now after your wedding you can cherish on to these memories." Hridaan teased him patting his back. He passed him a smile but everyone laughed at him.

"Come, Ansh….do the shagun and then you have to go and do the same to your biggie girlfriend along with momma and dadda." Mrs Malhotra said and this was like salt to fresh wounds for our groom. He was shocked to hear his mom but Mrs Malhotra smirked. She held Ansh's small palms and made him apply haldi and sandalwood paste to his partner. 

The moment Ansh mumbled happy haldi to Adii by applying haldi to his cheeks, he smiled looking at his cute smile. After all, a nephew knows how to make his uncle happy. 

"Mom, don't send di and jiju…. You and dad go there. She must be missing ma pa." Adi mumbled while applying haldi on Ansh's cheeks and everyone went silent hearing him.

Mrs Malhotra's eyes filled with tears seeing how caring her son is towards his soon to be wife. She felt proud of her upbringing. She placed a kiss on his forehead saying,"I'm proud to be your mom." He looked up to her and smiled saying,"Take me with you guys too." 

"Badmaash…." This was Mrs Sanghi who mumbled as she applied haldi to him. Mrs Malhotra too smeared lots of haldi on her son and then it was Mr Malhotra's turn. 

He laughed looking at the grumpy face of his son but he said to him,"Nothing is impossible Adiiii…. Chaho toh kuch bhi ho sakta hai."  

"Indeed nothing is impossible but you can't meet your bub now." Pranjal said and smeared the haldi all over his body making him a yellow alien but he can't complain today. 

"Mission Revenge Successful." Pranjal laughed looking at her brother who was drenched with paste. 

"Diiiiii……" He screamed at her but he's helpless. Hridaan too applied haldi to him and he secretly pleaded with his brother in law to help him, who smiled at him in disbelief. Now it was Abhay and his wife's turn. He talked with them for a while and they congratulated him. 

After that Dylan poured all the leftover paste on and water over him making him squeal.