|26| You're a good kisser...😶

Note : A long chappy ahead ✨ ; enjoyyyyieee !

Chapter Twenty Six

""It's always and ever only you."

Swati's POV ;

Last night was blissful yet overwhelming. The way he confessed, I thought he was joking but then he was crying while confessing and I just can't describe what I was feeling at that time.

I almost cried the whole night, I don't know what got into me, I just wanted to be in his arms. I was hungry, not lying yes I was but we didn't eat anything except the apple. He even offered oreo & cream but no, all I wanted was him close to me.

He cocooned me in his arms last night and I slept fisting his tee. I was afraid, what if it was just a dream and it would shoo away once I woke up. Maintaining relationships is what I lack, lost pa & ma 7 years back and after that bhai too went to Canada to handle the extended business. We hadn't even talked like a brother & sister in these seven years.

I sometimes envy Adi and Pri di, watching their bond. I wish bhai was like Adi but no he doesn't care about me and in these years the person who was with me is Aditya and I don't want to lose him in any way. Last night my feelings overpowered my emotions and they flowed through my eyes.

I woke up to his handsome face smiling at me. He never left a chance to tease me. Idiotic person but none I can handle.

I love him and he loves me. That's what matters and we will put our every piece to stick to each other.

I went out towards the kitchen to find him serving breakfast. Isn't he the cutest. He made me sit on the slab saying it's romantic. We ate our breakfast smiling and giggling with each other. We are ditching our dinner there in the mansion because he wants attention from me. He complained like a baby and how could I deny.

I knowingly brought RK in between to tease him and I succeeded. Jealous Malhotra !!

"Then what am I ?" He asked, faking an anger.

"You're an idiot who happened to be the love of my life." I replied and smooched his cheek while holding his face to which he gave me a smile and damn I would die for that smile. I winked at him.

"What's with this sudden boldness ?" My subconscious asked.

I don't know. He brings out this side of me and I'm loving it. It's like my body has its own mind around him.

"Now my turn." He said to which I looked at him in oblivion. He brushed our nose together & joined our forehead. He eyed my lips for quite some time. Meanwhile I grabbed the nutella from behind silently, dipped my fingers in it and when he was about to lean for a kiss I smeared the nutella on his face. He was taken aback while I laughed watching his pissed yet funny face.

 He was taken aback while I laughed watching his pissed yet funny face